Author Message

iv6999

Rank 2
Joined
27 Jun 2012
Posts
613
PostedJan 03, 2013 3:05 am

Having problems with Fubs?

If you guys are having any kinds of troubles just have a word with one of Fubs officers (will link at the end) or me, i'm realy active, and got a lot of free time.
Anyone who wants to join Fubs and enjoy a kick and hacker free environment just do three simple things -
1. join our site - www.forumpubs.webs.com and get updated about the new passwords being posted.
2. Join our Raidcall, which is most of the time the most hilarious online place to be - Download raidcall FREE here - http://www.raidcall.com/download.php, and join us on 5408109.
3. Obey the Fubs rules, which basically says, don't cry and don't fight, don't share the password to others and obviously DO NOT HACK.

After you do all that, I GIVE YOU MY WORD YOU GUYS WILL NOT BE KICKED, AND WILL NOT SUFFER ANY problems playing with us and having some great time!

Fubs Officers - http://www.aeriagames.com/user/Kimuri
Topic.: http://www.aeriagames.com/user/Topic.
WoodPecker.: http://www.aeriagames.com/user/WoodPecker.
Ryan_SF: http://www.aeriagames.com/user/Ryan_SF
Gurneet_1: http://www.aeriagames.com/user/gurneet_1
Ryecen: http://www.aeriagames.com/user/Ryecen
iLuvPokaa: http://www.aeriagames.com/user/iluvpokaa

You can ask EVERYTHING you want and everything you need here or on Fubs official new forum right here - www.forumpubs.webs.com.

Enjoy <3
Advertisement

BrntFrydRyce

Rank 3
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
1144
PostedJan 15, 2013 2:14 am
I haz a question? How can I become an officer?

kuprichard

Rank 4
Joined
25 Jul 2012
Posts
1697
PostedJan 15, 2013 2:22 am
I had fun playing on fubs last night. Smile

basil_bk

Rank 4
Joined
27 Jul 2012
Posts
2510
PostedJan 15, 2013 4:06 am
i dont Fub's lol

iv6999

Rank 2
Joined
27 Jun 2012
Posts
613
PostedJan 15, 2013 6:52 am
BrntFrydRyce wrote:
I haz a question? How can I become an officer?  

WTH Brnt rofl, dat bump.
Speak to Kimuri, obviously.

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
Joined
22 Sep 2012
Posts
6115
PostedJan 15, 2013 7:37 am

rc

basil_bk wrote:
i dont Fub's lol  


.... you need to stop.

iv6999

Rank 2
Joined
27 Jun 2012
Posts
613
PostedJan 15, 2013 7:44 am

Re: rc

WoodPecker. wrote:
basil_bk wrote:
i dont Fub's lol  


.... you need to stop.  

What happened?

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
Joined
22 Sep 2012
Posts
6115
PostedJan 15, 2013 7:46 am

Re: rc

iv6999 wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
basil_bk wrote:
i dont Fub's lol  


.... you need to stop.  

What happened?  


making useless posts to get his post count up is what im saying =\

iv6999

Rank 2
Joined
27 Jun 2012
Posts
613
PostedJan 15, 2013 7:48 am

Re: rc

WoodPecker. wrote:
iv6999 wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
basil_bk wrote:
i dont Fub's lol  


.... you need to stop.  

What happened?  


making useless posts to get his post count up is what im saying =\  

Let him be, if he thinks that the size of his post count will increase his package size, it should'nt bother you.

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
Joined
22 Sep 2012
Posts
6115
PostedJan 15, 2013 7:48 am

Re: rc

iv6999 wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
iv6999 wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
basil_bk wrote:
i dont Fub's lol  


.... you need to stop.  

What happened?  


making useless posts to get his post count up is what im saying =\  

Let him be, if he thinks that the size of his post count will increase his package size, it should'nt bother you.  


fine. < let me do it to Wink
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: