DracoBSB

Rank 0
DracoBSB
PostedJan 02, 2013 7:19 pm   Last edited by DracoBSB on Jan 02, 2013 11:41 pm. Edited 1 time in total

AP Never received

AP was bought, never received and the support keep sending the same email
So far I have tried contacting support about this issue, a couple nights ago I bought some AP and about an hour later the site derped up and lagged out. Kept sending errors when trying to log in and I know my information is correct I'm typing in. The site malfunctioned hard. When it finally came back up it said I had 0 AP and I reported it, they said I got all my AP but clearly in the following pictures I have not but I have paid for them these type of problems should not be plauging a company this size and the fact they think their customers are idiots makes me furious.

[EDIT: Please don't post personal information in the public forums]

Ticket # 8994083
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJan 02, 2013 11:27 pm
You should respond to the ticket you sent to Billing with the screenshots you have included in your post and request further assistance if you have not already done so. As far as I know, posting here won't get much results in regards to situations like these unless you're trying to forward a ticket.

DracoBSB

Rank 0
DracoBSB
PostedJan 02, 2013 11:28 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
You should respond to the ticket you sent to Billing with the screenshots you have included in your post and request further assistance if you have not already done so. As far as I know, posting here won't get much results in regards to situations like these unless you're trying to forward a ticket.  

I have, the last email shown is the same email twice in a row. They aren't looking at the emails.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJan 02, 2013 11:34 pm
DracoBSB wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:

I have, the last email shown is the same email twice in a row. They aren't looking at the emails.  

Ah I see. :c
If you provide your ticket # to a GS, they can poke a GM about it to see that the issue gets properly investigated.

DracoBSB

Rank 0
DracoBSB
PostedJan 02, 2013 11:42 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
DracoBSB wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:

Ah I see. :c
If you provide your ticket # to a GS, they can poke a GM about it to see that the issue gets properly investigated.  

Updated original post.

GMObspho

GameMaster: USA
GMObspho
PostedJan 03, 2013 1:12 am
Hello DracoBSB-
Please re-read the response that has been sent to you in this RT on multiple occasions.
Please always make sure you are on the correct account when purchasing AP, as we are not liable for AP purchased from the wrong account.

Any further feedback on this issue should be kept to the RT system.