arc0239

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 6:24 am
Same as me, Its says I use different version, I just downloaded full client and when I patch it says cant connect to https or w/e, please help me...
Advertisement

Epic_Ahmeer

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2012 7:27 am

Thanks FOR THIS THREAD!!

it worked!
Finally, I thought it was my bad day, but then I was searching for this in the forums and it worked!
I subbed into your YouTube channel!!!
Thanks!!!!

urisama

Rank 0
urisama
PostedDec 26, 2012 9:16 pm
"The connection to the log in server failed" is what it says

First the connection to the game was cut off, (so I was forced to close the game down) and now I can't even log in... -_- none of the other buttons ("exit game" and "official website" buttons) work except the "ok" button that shows up with the connection failure message.
what do I do?

-edit-

inkflowzthrume wrote:
ok.. so i am Playing my game.. i get disconnected ONCE from game before earlier in the day.. im a lil ticked but its ok.. my internet is iffy sometimes...
I go Again for a few hours and AGAIN! i am disconnected ... and Now i cant login because of Failure to connect to Server ... i Was Just On the Game! How can it All of the sudden decide to Not Connect? .. obviously its Not my internet because im on Here trying to Find a solution ... is there a mainetance i didnt know about ??? Please help here because this is interupting my Lvl grinding -_-  

This problem, this is right here ^ I am dealing with the same...

livintheharmony

Rank 0
livintheharmony
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:04 am
urisama wrote:
"The connection to the log in server failed" is what it says

First the connection to the game was cut off, (so I was forced to close the game down) and now I can't even log in... -_- none of the other buttons ("exit game" and "official website" buttons) work except the "ok" button that shows up with the connection failure message.
what do I do?

-edit-

This problem, this is right here ^ I am dealing with the same...  

that's also my problem the buttons doesn't work so I always force close the whole program i don't think my internet connection is the problem

KMGopez

Rank 1
KMGopez
PostedJan 02, 2013 1:44 pm
I HAVE this issue as well right now. I CAn connect fine from the same internet on another computer and GF has firewall permissions.

THis is really annoying, please help.

SunghaJi

Rank 0
SunghaJi
PostedJan 02, 2013 9:06 pm

Issues logging in

I need help fixing it.
When I get into the log in screen, I type in my info then it just stays frozen. The buttons, "ok, Official website, Exit" can't be pressed, then after a few seconds, it gives me, "The connection to the login server failed". Please help me, I want to play!

murderlord7

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2013 10:54 pm

Having issues T_T

trying to patch it but the top bar is full it says a threat is detected so i cant open it HELP D: please D;

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 02, 2013 11:02 pm

Re: Having issues T_T

murderlord7 wrote:
trying to patch it but the top bar is full it says a threat is detected so i cant open it HELP D: please D;  

You could try disabling antivirus software u have at the moment, running the patch, and then re-enabling if needed later.

Snowyfur66

Rank 0
Snowyfur66
PostedMar 01, 2013 7:11 am

ty

omg thank you!!!

RosellaRose

Rank 0
RosellaRose
PostedMar 09, 2013 12:52 am

Thanks

This really helped, the launcher is now working properly Smile