Mattyguy14

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2013 3:38 pm

How to remove Aeria from Tribes: Ascend

I had already gotten the game on Steam a while ago, and wanted to receive the benefits of connecting my game to Aeria Ignite. When I started the game up, I logged in with my Aeria Ignite username and pass because of the pop-up that appeared. When I got into the game, I was unable to log into my old account on Tribes and was unable to receive everything I had paid real money to get. I want to know if it is possible to remove Aeria from the game so I can use my old account again. Also, I cannot exit the popup from Aeria and log into the game normally.
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 02, 2013 6:55 pm
I wonder if it's possible just to log out of ignite itself, and delete it? Not entirely sure if that is quite possible though.

Mattyguy14

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2013 6:58 pm
sdsdssdsds wrote:
I wonder if it's possible just to log out of ignite itself, and delete it? Not entirely sure if that is quite possible though.  

I tried doing that. I even removed every single file related to Aeria but the popup still comes on when I try to play.

aeria.moose

Aeria: Wingman
PostedJan 02, 2013 7:42 pm
Hello Mattyguy14,

You will need to uninstall both the Aeria Ignite and Steam versions of the game (add/remove programs and removal of files / folders). After taking care of both versions, you will then need to reinstall your preferred version.

Let me know if you encounter any other issues!

Thanks!
-Moose

doomdragoon21

Rank 2
doomdragoon21
In your house...it's not creepy United States
PostedMar 21, 2013 3:45 pm
Does this mean you have to start over if I get the steam one?