NatsuDragneel19

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2012 1:48 am

Temporarily unable to connect.

That message keeps popping up whenever I log in. I can go to the character selection screen and select my character but after it loads and starts the game it will say "Temporarily unable to connect." I've already disabled my antivirus and my windows firewall and stuff,my internet connection is good but it still won't work. Any solutions? Sad
Advertisement

BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
PostedApr 03, 2012 8:35 am
Try disabling any unnecessary background programs you might have running, when you get this message after loading into a character it is usually the Anti-bot system booting you.

marbs0027

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2012 6:16 am

Re: Temporarily unable to connect.

NatsuDragneel19 wrote:
That message keeps popping up whenever I log in. I can go to the character selection screen and select my character but after it loads and starts the game it will say "Temporarily unable to connect." I've already disabled my antivirus and my windows firewall and stuff,my internet connection is good but it still won't work. Any solutions? Sad  

This is also my issue..Please send a respond about this... Very Happy

marbs0027

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2012 6:52 am
can you please send us more specific solution about this issue..tnx.. Very Happy

shuzumiya

Rank 0
shuzumiya
PostedApr 08, 2012 5:07 pm

Temporarily unable to connect..
same problem here. Did it shutting any background problem work?
What if you already don't have any programs working in the background? huhu.. please help sirs. Thank you very much

shuzumiya

Rank 0
shuzumiya
PostedApr 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Temporarily unable to connect..
My bad. Dude I got rid of the unable to connect thingy. Smile
I just closed one running program (in my case, the script for autowarkey in another game(dota)) and it WORKED! xD
I'm thinking you also have a program running somewhere. Just try to find it and close it. Then retry logging in. Weee. happy gaming to us! Very Happy

YaoMitachi

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2012 10:00 pm
Oh, so that's why it kept kicking me... I was running an AutoHotkey script for switching audio devices on the fly. Do I really have to close that every time I want to play this game? Not sure if worth it. I've got lots of other games I could be playing... Like LotRO.

shuzumiya

Rank 0
shuzumiya
PostedApr 08, 2012 10:26 pm
@YaoMitachi
Uhm, try closing it first. If it works, then yeah.. you need to close it every time you play EE xD
We must give up some things to gain new ones or so they say Razz haha. Happy Gaming to us! Smile

Cyodine12

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 11:38 pm

Temporarily unable to connect

same problem
I've been getting the same problems. I've checked and rechecked ALL my processes and services. and I STILL get the same message over and over. It's really bugging me since I'm trying to get on to play with my friends but It can't. I have a feeling this "anti-bot" program was a terrible. terribly Idea to begin with

xRiley

Rank 0
xRiley
PostedJan 02, 2013 4:53 pm
I don't have any windows or other programs open. I can't play for even 5 minutes without disconnecting. (sorry for bumping if I did, but I just googled this because I really want a solution so I can play.) Please help!