rawad_sa1

Rank 0
rawad_sa1
PostedJan 02, 2013 12:12 pm

apex ban

i didnt done any thing wrong
it was my third day playing wolfteam in my new account i have not done any thing out of the rules of wolfteam aeria game please help!
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 02, 2013 12:14 pm   Last edited by sdsdssdsds on Jan 02, 2013 12:40 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Re: apex ban

rawad_sa1 wrote:
it was my third day playing wolfteam in my new account i have not done any thing out of the rules of wolfteam aeria game please help!  

Please don't discuss that, as bans are not to be discussed here.

File a Ban appeal located here.

http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/ban

After they respond to you, and you check the response you should be able to see the reason why.

rawad_sa1

Rank 0
rawad_sa1
PostedJan 02, 2013 12:33 pm

Re: apex ban

sdsdssdsds wrote:
rawad_sa1 wrote:

Please don't discuss that, as bans are not to be discussed here.

File a Ban appeal located here.

http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/ban

After they respond to you, and you check the response you should be able the reason why.  
ok i did it sorry i just dont know how to work on forum thank you

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedJan 02, 2013 2:44 pm
The apex system bans you when you have a third-party program running which Apex thinks is a hack. That's why it banned you 3 days. Sending in a ticket will probably be pointless, as Aeria will explain the exact same thing. The ban will be lifted in 3 days.

I hope that helped. Wink

PS: It doesn't hurt to send a ticket, but imo it's just pointless.

InTheVIP

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 8:53 am

Apex_Ban

Is it possible to be banned for high percent headshoots or some other statistic in the game?
I asking because im banned from yesterday but im not using hack. also i not use antivirus and skype is stopped while i play game.

explosiveone

Rank 0
PostedApr 07, 2013 8:05 am

Re: Apex_Ban

InTheVIP wrote:
Is it possible to be banned for high percent headshoots or some other statistic in the game?
I asking because im banned from yesterday but im not using hack. also i not use antivirus and skype is stopped while i play game.  

apex or manual ban?

if apex its probably another program which got wrongfuly labeled.
if manual, ((cant login on forum or website on the effected account)) then check mail and respond to that. sometimes they made a mistake.

Forum account of ExplosiveOne