they're thinking they'll do A* after all because I wouldn't
think they'd think that way...

LMFAO!!! This made my day!

Ranger's Apprentice
Book 8 - The Kings of Clonmel
Chapter 28

loool *take me awhile to understand >.< *  

This is why i need my anime/manga and books LoL  

haha lol i myself watch lots of anime Very Happy watched over 50 animes already stil watching but manga i dont do manga its boring and books* i only read books for school lol

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedJan 04, 2013 12:35 am
I only fully watched 1 anime series. The rest I only watched parts of from youtube by accident lol.

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedJan 04, 2013 12:46 am
kittymix wrote:
I only fully watched 1 anime series. The rest I only watched parts of from youtube by accident lol.  

and thats dragonball z ?

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedJan 04, 2013 8:47 am
Yea well all of those love Smile

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedJan 04, 2013 8:54 am
Azurasin wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
Azurasin wrote:
haha saint you may be op healer in most game but my couple was the opest healer on diamon server on ee >.<  

I used to be a healer in EE. Primarily bard. Then they nerfed the burning metal skill ( it didn't have a cast time ). Now I can't out DPS the DPSers so I quit.  

actualy bard was never good in healing nor dps >.< in my opinion Razz  

Depends when you started playing. The game was launched July 2011. I joined August 2011. Yeah. Pure pwnage in the arena. If you've got movement speed gear you can run in circles while keeping 3 stacks of burning metal on enemies. That really kills/annoys ppl.

Maithly

Rank 0
Maithly
PostedJan 04, 2013 10:37 am
Totally random from what everyone is talking about right now and not to bash the guild itself or anything because I'm sure you do a fine job of leading a wonderful guild, I was just talking with my guild in Eden Eternal the other day about Territory Wars and all the "elitist guilds", and Deity came up on our list with the level 65 and higher only limit and strict armor regulations (or something similar). I'm just wondering... will the guild end up being like that in LO too? "Only this level and higher players can join, and you must be this good and that good", etc.

Again, not to bash your guild, because being an "elitist guild" on one game doesn't mean it will be like that for another, and there are still plenty of nice people in those types of guilds (even if people stereotype them as being stuck-up and arrogant). I'm just merely curious, that's all, since my guild's conversation the other day piqued my interest and I remembered seeing Deity listed in the LO guilds too.

^ Look who screwed up their signature quality and overestimated the size :D whoops I'll get around to fixing it -mutters-

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedJan 04, 2013 12:09 pm
Maithly wrote:
Totally random from what everyone is talking about right now and not to bash the guild itself or anything because I'm sure you do a fine job of leading a wonderful guild, I was just talking with my guild in Eden Eternal the other day about Territory Wars and all the "elitist guilds", and Deity came up on our list with the level 65 and higher only limit and strict armor regulations (or something similar). I'm just wondering... will the guild end up being like that in LO too? "Only this level and higher players can join, and you must be this good and that good", etc.

Again, not to bash your guild, because being an "elitist guild" on one game doesn't mean it will be like that for another, and there are still plenty of nice people in those types of guilds (even if people stereotype them as being stuck-up and arrogant). I'm just merely curious, that's all, since my guild's conversation the other day piqued my interest and I remembered seeing Deity listed in the LO guilds too.  

hahaha we wont be like that >.< and we arent deity from saphire server we are a whole diferent guild Razz i played on diamond and lead a top guild there even in top 1-5 the joining requirement was lvl30+ even tho we had many hight lvl i didnt change req to join everyone is allowed Razz we just happened to do a poll with dif name and deity won so we went with deity Razz

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedJan 04, 2013 12:17 pm
CookinDanger wrote:
Azurasin wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
Azurasin wrote:
haha saint you may be op healer in most game but my couple was the opest healer on diamon server on ee >.<  

I used to be a healer in EE. Primarily bard. Then they nerfed the burning metal skill ( it didn't have a cast time ). Now I can't out DPS the DPSers so I quit.  

actualy bard was never good in healing nor dps >.< in my opinion Razz  

Depends when you started playing. The game was launched July 2011. I joined August 2011. Yeah. Pure pwnage in the arena. If you've got movement speed gear you can run in circles while keeping 3 stacks of burning metal on enemies. That really kills/annoys ppl.  

haha now you dont even see a bard anymore only on low lvl map Razz its not op anymore you can do the same thing on engi but it doesnt work you wil just die with 2-3 shot if your vs op clas that uses cloth armor ( i myself can kil ppl in 2-5) shots whyle bard or engi do there stacking they are dead haha Razz and it s helpful in hight lvl trial tho if you got allot of cast spd to spam all those bufs on the pt Very Happy