Merkless

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Arranging Hero's on Hero screen

Dragging and dropping to arrange hero's
Hi, I wish we were able to drag and drop our heros on the left part of the screen anyway we wanted. i would like to put my strongest heros on the main screen and my lower heros on the second page screen. When i try to rearrange equiptment or accessing troops to my hero's I always get stuck going from page 1 to page 2. I would like to put the next hero I plan to dismiss on second page and not have to deal with him or her for the time being. All my Castle defenders on bottom of 1st page and Offensive hero's on top of 1st page.
Advertisement

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:14 pm
This is an interesting idea. Perhaps we can talk to the developer regarding this

digeon83

Rank 0
digeon83
PostedJan 02, 2013 11:39 am
yes please GM, its something I have been hoping for since I started playing this game

LordRevenger

Rank 0
LordRevenger
PostedMar 02, 2013 1:03 pm

good idea

It's a very good idea and something many players have talked about and really want. Being able to arrange your heroes as you like would be helpful...Been a while since this idea was written here, so maybe a reminder to GMs would do the trick lol

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedMar 02, 2013 2:43 pm
While we can provide suggestions to the developer it is up to them to prioritize what changes they make to the game. Understandably, new items and content are often given the focus of the developer.

Drwel

Rank 0
Drwel
PostedMar 11, 2013 5:13 pm

arrange heros

arrange heros
that feature was there--was an arrow u clicked to move them--devs removed it long ago for some stupid reason--would be easier if they brought it back...so dont count on it___