Muddz

Rank 0
Muddz
PostedJan 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Screen Frozen

Screen shot
How do i do a screen shot and how do I send it to you?
Thanks
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 01, 2013 9:25 pm

Re: Screen Frozen

Screen shot
Muddz wrote:
How do i do a screen shot and how do I send it to you?
Thanks  

On the top row of your keyboard, to the right of the F12 key, is a key labeled "Print Scrn". In the "olden days", this key actually printed (on your printer) the image that was showing on the screen.

Since the first Windows, this key's function has changed. Now it copies the screen image to the clipboard. If you want to see this in action:

1. Press the Print Scrn key.

2. Open a graphics program (like Paint, or even MS Word) and do a paste

(Right click/Paste or CTRL + V).

3. You'll see the screen image.

4. If you want to capture only a window on the screen:

press and hold the ALT key, then the Print Scrn key. The image copied will be only the active window.

5. If you would like to print the image, use the print command from the graphics program.
6. If you wish, you can "edit" the image, then save it.

use your graphics program's "Save" command in the "File" menu.

By the way, the image is copied as a .bmp (Bitmap) file, but you can convert to any format you'd like, within the limits of your graphic program.

Please Save that picture, upload to it a website like photobucket. once uploaded there should be a link of the left/right handside of your screen saying "Direct Link" Please Copy that link and paste it into the ticket that you send it to http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support. Be sure to fill out game as Call of Gods etc etc. (Please don't send the pic to me, as I cannot do anything to physically fix it) Just follow instructions located there. If you're having trouble attempting to do this, please let me know and I'll walk you through the steps in further detail if needed.