Expire66

Rank 0
Expire66
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:48 am   Last edited by Expire66 on Jan 01, 2013 10:51 am. Edited 1 time in total

Attack by Strategem

Discuss your build and how well it works for you
Greetings! This thread is merely a place where players can talk about how well their style of play is going in Wartune.

Warrior: Level 47
Battle Rating: 18.5K
Astrals: Refined Goddess Blessing, Pristine Enshieldment, Enhanced Illusion and Pristine Brilliance.
Equipment: Level 45 PvP Armor Set + Level 40 Trinkets and Rings.
Battle Stance: Passive / Defensive

Brief Description:
My Knight is built to win battles of Attrition -I sacrifice my PATK and instead focus on Dodge, Block, and Reflect Damage.
I park on the frontline and rotate my Agoran's Shield + Apollo's Shield while my DPS support nukes down the enemy.

It plays well enough, I enjoy watching other Knights break their swords upon my armor. Archers hurt a bit, but as long as my Astrals do not fail me I can pull through. Mages.....see me as little more than a tin can of baked beans.

I am fairly satisfied with my build thus far, but as always there is room for improvement. I look forward to hearing fellow players' builds and their advice for any shortcomings I have.

*EDIT* Better oganization and sentence structure.

-Vossler of PHOENIX
Advertisement

Expire66

Rank 0
Expire66
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:51 am
I have unintentionally created a copy of this thread. Is there a way to delete the other one?

*EDIT* fixed. Very Happy

_SaintNix_

Rank 0
_SaintNix_
PostedJan 01, 2013 9:34 am
hey! Vossler its me SaintNix lol
well the game for me is so hard lol i lose all the time in arena... dont know how to get certein stuff... an i some times rage quit then come back 10 min laterz lol
i think my character is really weak for a lv. 23....
got any ideas whats good for Mage?? =D

<a></a>

Expire66

Rank 0
Expire66
PostedJan 01, 2013 10:39 am
Greetings SaintNix! It is good to see you. Very Happy

I'm not entirely sure about mages as I've never made one. My best bet would be to go for the cookie cutter stuff; For Astrals, I'd get MATK, Disable Crit and Increase Base Damage, Damage Reduction by 'x' percent, and PDEF.

For equipment; I'd refine my current PvP armor set to increase MATK and Defenses (PDEF, MDEF, Defense, and Endurance).

For ability rotation; I'd open with an AoE to see who has the lowest MDEF and then nuke away at them with Direct Damage Spells. If things were looking bad, I'd drop a Heal over Time spell and hope to carry through.

For recruitable units; I'd go with Paladins until I could afford the Knights and let them soak up the damage while I throw fireballs wildly.

Mages are extremely deadly because they have the most Area of Effect spells and the most base damage of any class that I've fought against. Most mages at higher levels go for a 'Glass Cannon' type of build so if someone had enough MDEF or a high enough DPS output, they could kill the mage. It's difficult for me, because I'm all tank and no spank....and I have very minimal MDEF at the moment. lol

"Light thinks that it is faster than everything, but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds that the darkness has always gotten there first and is waiting for it."

_SaintNix_

Rank 0
_SaintNix_
PostedJan 01, 2013 7:58 pm
Expire66 wrote:
Greetings SaintNix! It is good to see you. Very Happy

I'm not entirely sure about mages as I've never made one. My best bet would be to go for the cookie cutter stuff; For Astrals, I'd get MATK, Disable Crit and Increase Base Damage, Damage Reduction by 'x' percent, and PDEF.

For equipment; I'd refine my current PvP armor set to increase MATK and Defenses (PDEF, MDEF, Defense, and Endurance).

For ability rotation; I'd open with an AoE to see who has the lowest MDEF and then nuke away at them with Direct Damage Spells. If things were looking bad, I'd drop a Heal over Time spell and hope to carry through.

For recruitable units; I'd go with Paladins until I could afford the Knights and let them soak up the damage while I throw fireballs wildly.

Mages are extremely deadly because they have the most Area of Effect spells and the most base damage of any class that I've fought against. Most mages at higher levels go for a 'Glass Cannon' type of build so if someone had enough MDEF or a high enough DPS output, they could kill the mage. It's difficult for me, because I'm all tank and no spank....and I have very minimal MDEF at the moment. lol  

Thank You! So much this will help me alot. Just need to know how to make armor... lol

<a></a>