Blizzardmagolf

Rank 0
PostedNov 09, 2011 4:25 pm
This is happening to me also... I'm completely new to this game, only just downloaded it, but I can't get past the login bit =/ Tried everything you have suggested. Nothing's working.

It's funny because a similar thing (actually, probably the same) has happened to me with a game called Maplestory... I get a similar message pop up =/ Nothing's worked.
Advertisement

SeanMage

Rank 0
SeanMage
PostedNov 20, 2011 8:48 am
kk well this is who i fixed it for myself don't know if it will work for everyone i went into my router (ip into the url) and changed my source ip from my router to 192.168.10.0 from 192.168.1.0 and bam got on right away if this isn't a fix for everyone might have to wait on the gm's and if this prob has been fixed sorry i stopped reading forum kk see ya all later

jocke55

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2013 7:35 pm

change ip

this worked for me and i hope it will owrk for u guys 2Smile (srry if this has allready been said)
1.go top start menu, type in CMD in the ''search field''
2. Type "ipconfig /release" (without the quotes, on the command line by itself).
3.Type "ipconfig /renew" (without the quotes, on the command line by itself).
and thats that:) if your internet is connected directly to your modem then go on google and search for ''ip switch'' and you will find on the top, a more thorough guide
gl and hope it works:))