1 (Poor)
38%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 363 Votes

JessySama

Rank 0
JessySama
PostedJan 01, 2013 5:16 pm
In general, it's 3 for me.
Some games need a little more of security, there's a lot of people using illegal programs in games like Grand Fantasia, GunZ, Special Force, etc (tbh, I don't know how's the situation in another games).

NOTE: One of my suggestions is, when doing a new account, email should be confirmed to prevent the easy account's registration.
Many people created accounts like GMTrololol or GSHeyhowyoudoing or guhyuhayh something like that - for the lolz or to announce a illegal website for example.

We need more GMs, because GS can't do more than just reporting, I had that experience.
And people underestimate 70% of them because of that.

More forum monitoring (and I'm saying that because, for instance, in PT forums there's a lot of people posting random topics in the wrong place, or posting just for the lolz and causing spam... and has causing a lot of troubles).

I noticed that bugs/errors is what bothers everyone, and we could pay more attention to that. I do actually report a bug or a error as soon as I encounter.

About events, it's ok, sometimes there's a lot of problems in sending rewards but we can fix that, we hope.

Omg... there's so many things that I could just talk about, but I don't know if I'm wrong... and If I am please correct me (:

Trying to suggest some of my ideas and share my feelings with everyone.
The only thing that we can't change is human's behavior :\

Advertisement

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedJan 01, 2013 5:18 pm
kazuki14 wrote:

Some communication on the LO forum would be nice.  

So true.

Flying pigs took my signature away~

JessySama

Rank 0
JessySama
PostedJan 01, 2013 5:23 pm
Oh, I can't forget to mention this.

I noticed in Special Force's PT forum (ashamed of saying this...) a LOT of people is posting sexual and inappropriate content as a signature and avatar, and even in their profiles.

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedJan 01, 2013 7:14 pm
Every Game needs to have their own Feedback Thread for the Month.

This gives specific GM Teams and GS Teams the feedback they need to improve, if not increase the already good service being given. Certain games are doing well, others are in complete disarray.

If you want to make something come off having Monthly Feedback Polls, you have to do them on a Game-By-Game Basis to find an actual result which can be given to that specific team to work on.

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
PostedJan 01, 2013 8:04 pm
coduxs wrote:

This gives specific GM Teams and GS Teams the feedback they need to improve, if not increase the already good service being given. Certain games are doing well, others are in complete disarray.

If you want to make something come off having Monthly Feedback Polls, you have to do them on a Game-By-Game Basis to find an actual result which can be given to that specific team to work on.  

JessySama wrote:

NOTE: One of my suggestions is, when doing a new account, email should be confirmed to prevent the easy account's registration.
Many people created accounts like GMTrololol or GSHeyhowyoudoing or guhyuhayh something like that - for the lolz or to announce a illegal website for example.

+1

side note: GMTrololol seems legit :>

JessySama

Rank 0
JessySama
PostedJan 01, 2013 9:02 pm
smileybee wrote:
coduxs wrote:

JessySama wrote:

+1

side note: GMTrololol seems legit :>  

I saw worse than that, believe me.
And +1 for coduxs.

Fp_DjGoold

Rank 0
Fp_DjGoold
PostedJan 01, 2013 9:03 pm
JessySama wrote:

I noticed in Special Force's PT forum (ashamed of saying this...) a LOT of people is posting sexual and inappropriate content as a signature and avatar, and even in their profiles.  

Jessy,

I agree with you all the forum posts of Special Force PT (and a shame) are an active member and there are many threads Crazy people do there,

I leave my suggestion

GS could have a community to monitor the Forums Games PT

JessySama

Rank 0
JessySama
PostedJan 01, 2013 9:20 pm
Fp_DjGoold wrote:
JessySama wrote:

Jessy,

I agree with you all the forum posts of Special Force PT (and a shame) are an active member and there are many threads Crazy people do there,

I leave my suggestion

GS could have a community to monitor the Forums Games PT

Actually, forums in portuguese language should have more Forum Gamesages.
I didn't find any one of them in that version in one year.
I already suggested our GMs to recruit one.

Let's see if the rest has the same idea ^-^

triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedJan 01, 2013 9:23 pm
coduxs wrote:

The small team is focused on DK and Scarlet blade atm
think this poor company can hire only one to work on all games...

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedJan 01, 2013 10:41 pm
coduxs wrote:

But doing so would give the illusion that something will be done about the things dissatisfied players point out.

Also, most games already get "feedback" of sorts through the suggestions forums in their respective game's forums. There is only so much a GM/GS/PM can do, which is why the feedback thread is hosted as an Aeria-wide sort of thing. The best thing would be to link the Feedback Poll topic in the forums of each game, since many people don't bother looking at the topics underneath the shoutboxes.

That, and mostly everyone knows it's useless to try and get Aeria to change anything, so they don't even bother with doing the feedback poll/giving feedback anymore.