14%51 Votes
1 (Poor)
38%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 363 Votes

Shalghar

Rank 1
Shalghar
PostedJan 01, 2013 7:33 am
I do not believe anymore that i will ever consider giving more than a 1.

Last Chaos has been severely messed up, all support classes stripped of their reason of existance.
The last year has seen near to no important bug fixes. Lots of expensive gambling mechanics with near to zero success chances and a so called "fun patch" that stole away skill effects on boss monsters, thus reducing support classes to total uselessness have been implemented instead of working on antique problems.
Anyone seen a bug fix for Ele bugs that exist since 2007 ? No ? No wonder, there are none. Anyone seen a rework on that silly skill gap between level 90 and 165 ? A fix for the oneclick mess that is called "pvp" ? Some kind of backpedal on the destruction of groupplay ? None available.

Aeria tried to enforce the use of ignite, some software that no one reading the many complaints about its problems (or experiencing them) as well as reading the quite horrible TOS concerning ignite would ever install out of free will.

Contact us seems to have no staff left at all, not even when reporting exploits and glitches.
Massive staff changes and persistent problems along with empty promises en masse did their part on an already bad situation with nonexistant "service" when it comes to results, not words.

Suggestion: Read what your customers say. Try to understand it, and start WORKING on commonly known issues.
Advertisement

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedJan 01, 2013 9:50 am
Hey, Aeria? Can you add a 0 onto that rating system?

Just when I think you couldn't **** up Dynasty Warriors online anymore, you somehow manage to surprise me. The most minor of things being that the gm's just don't seem to care about the most basic tasks anymore. There was a weekend where the events were not announced. Naturally, everyone was surprised when there were survival matches on a weekday.

New things are constantly being added to the game. This wouldn't be bad, if it didn't introduce new bugs into the system constantly. The added Pheonix makes things more fun, but you can't get ANYTHING from it when you kill it.

There was a recent bug from campaigns that made it impossible to fight one of the generals on a specific faction (make sure your gm's realize it's FIGHTING him, NOT TALKING to him, like they seem to want us to beleive). I justify cancelling the next campaign to get a fix for the bug, but that means cancelling BEFORE it starts.

And now there's a bug that PREVENTS YOU FROM FINISHING THE TUTORIAL, SOMETHING NEEDED TO DO TO EVEN START PROGRESSING TO BEING ABLE TO PLAY WITH OTHER PLAYERS!! If you're just going to ignore my post, at least read this. The last thing the game needs is a reason for new players to leave the game immediately after finding out such a great game exists. I wouldn't bring it up if you managed to fix the patch by next maintenance.

It's been 2 weeks and we have no information as to when it's gonna be fixed, despite being told that they know exactly what the problem is.

All I can say is that DWO is officially dead now. You can't keep a pet alive without feeding it. You can't keep a game running without even the slightest amount of care. If you want any hope of salvaging this game (and you have proven from time and time again that you don't), then FIRE YOUR CURRENT DWO TEAM AND GET PEOPLE WHO WILL ACTUALLY DO THEIR JOB!

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedJan 01, 2013 10:53 am
I see the 2 I offered last month based on hopes for improvement was unfounded. I am back to rating Aeria as 1, based on how Shaiya is run.

I will decline to offer any feedback here on how to improve, as I have already done so in extensio in the email survey. Not that past experience with how our feedback is treated makes me believe it makes one lick of difference. The only people who seem to care in Aeria these days is the Customer Relations team, and they obviously hold precious little sway on what goes on.

Where Shaiya goes, the staff's care and cultivation of the community has long gone. Result: increasing community hostility, distrust and lack of confidence in the company.

Way to go, Aeria. I hope you are proud of what you have done.

For further comment, see Alastero's post: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1850385&start=20#row5

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

Aerial223

Rank 1
Aerial223
PostedJan 01, 2013 10:59 am
So poor loool!!!!!

Scarlet's Blade Rock's & You Know It~

Iressa

Rank 1
Iressa
PostedJan 01, 2013 12:00 pm
Voted 3 for Grand Fantasia. Merge was without major problems, which I didn't really expect tbh. Bugs seem to be slowly fixed, I think you are doing good job, especially considering many holidays recently.

Couldn't and wont give more because the gap between ap spenders and non spenders is getting enormous.
Free to play but Pay to have fun.

Iressa 90 SL // kiwiboo 8- Saint

kazuki14

Rank 0
kazuki14
PostedJan 01, 2013 12:00 pm

Some communication on the LO forum would be nice.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 01, 2013 12:47 pm
Voted a three~

♥ I'm quite happy with the RT system lately, and personally only have good experiences with sending in tickets.
♥ The merge really made things a lot better for Grand Fantasia.

✗ Promotions are still quite bad.
✗ The player communication is limited.

I'm not sure if I voted three because the Christmas holidays are making me happy, or if I just started caring less, but nevertheless, enjoy the highest vote I've ever given, and hopefully the feedback will get some positive results together with a better year for AGE. \o/

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJan 01, 2013 12:57 pm
2. Since the layoffs several months ago, every team has been under major strain, which has seriously affected player satisfaction, communication and morale.

Though why I even bother giving my opinion any more I don't know, we all know nothing will change and the same thing will happen next month.

On the plus side, Grand Fantasia has been getting better and better, unfortunately that's the only plus side.

<center></center>

lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
PostedJan 01, 2013 4:43 pm
Wolfteam has gotten worse and worse. No gm barely talks to the community, our PM does not communicate as much with us. Since Memphis left this game has been losing hope.

There are still wallers everywhere, people that buy AP do not get punished if they violate the rules. Almost half our gamesages are not even active anymore, and none of this has been payed attention to. The game is dying and no one seems to do much about it. The community feels left alone. I rated poorly. I wanted to rate more for the efforts of Memphis but he was moved from WT and the game is in such a bad state. Please try to help out the game, it has so much potential.

JPrisby

Rank 0
JPrisby
PostedJan 01, 2013 4:56 pm
Technature wrote:
Hey, Aeria? Can you add a 0 onto that rating system?

Just when I think you couldn't **** up Dynasty Warriors online anymore, you somehow manage to surprise me. The most minor of things being that the gm's just don't seem to care about the most basic tasks anymore. There was a weekend where the events were not announced. Naturally, everyone was surprised when there were survival matches on a weekday.

New things are constantly being added to the game. This wouldn't be bad, if it didn't introduce new bugs into the system constantly. The added Pheonix makes things more fun, but you can't get ANYTHING from it when you kill it.

There was a recent bug from campaigns that made it impossible to fight one of the generals on a specific faction (make sure your gm's realize it's FIGHTING him, NOT TALKING to him, like they seem to want us to beleive). I justify cancelling the next campaign to get a fix for the bug, but that means cancelling BEFORE it starts.

And now there's a bug that PREVENTS YOU FROM FINISHING THE TUTORIAL, SOMETHING NEEDED TO DO TO EVEN START PROGRESSING TO BEING ABLE TO PLAY WITH OTHER PLAYERS!! If you're just going to ignore my post, at least read this. The last thing the game needs is a reason for new players to leave the game immediately after finding out such a great game exists. I wouldn't bring it up if you managed to fix the patch by next maintenance.

It's been 2 weeks and we have no information as to when it's gonna be fixed, despite being told that they know exactly what the problem is.

All I can say is that DWO is officially dead now. You can't keep a pet alive without feeding it. You can't keep a game running without even the slightest amount of care. If you want any hope of salvaging this game (and you have proven from time and time again that you don't), then FIRE YOUR CURRENT DWO TEAM AND GET PEOPLE WHO WILL ACTUALLY DO THEIR JOB!