Evaeri

Rank 1
Evaeri
PostedDec 31, 2012 1:42 am
naduron2 wrote:
You know that it is a serious crime using other's KSSN right?

you get 3-5 years and 50million Won fine in Korea  

Yeah, I was hesistant, but I was too curious. D:

That what happens when I'm bored.

Advertisement

joranger

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
joranger
PostedJan 01, 2013 7:42 am
SW vid is finished http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MwaQqMcC5c

wait for Lights to put it in first page

Lights705

Rank 1
Lights705
PostedJan 01, 2013 10:10 am
joranger wrote:

It's now up! ♥ Just 1 more and the random collection will be complete ^_^!!!!!

Sig Created by: TStarKnight

MiniHara

Rank 0
MiniHara
PostedJan 01, 2013 11:57 am
Lights705 wrote:

It's now up! ♥ Just 1 more and the random collection will be complete ^_^!!!!!  

Whoot! Thanks Very Happy

ESP_oir

Rank 1
ESP_oir
PostedJan 01, 2013 12:12 pm
joranger wrote:

This is the one I've been waiting for *_*
Thanks Jo! Super excited now Very Happy SW looks awesome!!
Also a question, Jo in your opinion which is the hardest class to play? I know all of them have their strengths and weaknesses but it'd be cool to know which is the one that'll take the most time getting used to Smile

*Siggy Under Construction* Jovan - Kotoka - Blayse - Zihao - Elvira - Neran - Pieryne - Riven GS Nysah of the Royal Guard ( /o3o)/

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJan 01, 2013 4:26 pm
joranger wrote:

Thanks again Jor <3 ^-^

freako2k

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
freako2k
PostedJan 01, 2013 4:36 pm
After seeing this I'm quitting Shaiya and saving my AP for this game. Looks freakin' awesome!

Evaeri

Rank 1
Evaeri
PostedJan 01, 2013 6:11 pm
You accidently spelt Shadow "Swadow" in your vid name. Wink

Still towards Whipper. : D

Would anyone mind telling us the weaknesses and strengths of each class, and also what classes each class is good against and weak against? > <

joranger

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
joranger
PostedJan 01, 2013 7:33 pm
IMO hardest to grind is Medic and hardest to PvP is Sentinel

About str/week

D - can 1v1 up to 1v3 with any claz, need more than that to bring her down the most well balance claz
W - she can has more def than D, but buff duration is very short(less than 1 minute buff), when buff end her survival level will drop significantly
SW - IMO best to kill grinding player(except D), in BG if there're lot of ppl killing for her is very hard, btw her buff is super OP, combine them together and no one can touch you but about 9 sec
P - compare to LoL she is AD carry, shine in late game, can kill lots off ppl by just 1 skill. Her problem are speed and stun range
S - very hard to catch her due to quickest class in game(can chase free bike) but the most fragile claz in game can explain all of this
M - hard to kill, annoying to enemy team, have burst attack, can take her down with chain stun of each player

freako2k

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
freako2k
PostedJan 01, 2013 8:41 pm
joranger wrote:
IMO hardest to grind is Medic and hardest to PvP is Sentinel

About str/week

D - can 1v1 up to 1v3 with any claz, need more than that to bring her down the most well balance claz
W - she can has more def than D, but buff duration is very short(less than 1 minute buff), when buff end her survival level will drop significantly
SW - IMO best to kill grinding player(except D), in BG if there're lot of ppl killing for her is very hard, btw her buff is super OP, combine them together and no one can touch you but about 9 sec
P - compare to LoL she is AD carry, shine in late game, can kill lots off ppl by just 1 skill. Her problem are speed and stun range
S - very hard to catch her due to quickest class in game(can chase free bike) but the most fragile claz in game can explain all of this
M - hard to kill, annoying to enemy team, have burst attack, can take her down with chain stun of each player  

Was it really too hard to actually write the full names? "P carrys AD" and "S can chase free bikes" tells me nothing.