mrkr666

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2012 11:30 am
Even if you don't read the ToS, Aeria will always assume that you do once you click the button to create an account. Even if you bring this to court the judge will decide in favor to Aeria. I do realize that some people share accounts these day, but they assume the risk associated with doing this. All you have left is trust to the person whom you share for the safety of your account, otherwise it's a "too bad so sad".
Advertisement

tommk3cab

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2012 2:17 pm
MrProPoo wrote:

Different ip = ban now so gg

Hopefully it is slightly more complex than that. My IP changes all the time... nothing I can do about it, nothing dodgy about it, it is just the way it is. Hope I don't get banned.

smohsen

Rank 1
smohsen
PostedDec 30, 2012 2:45 pm
my Ip change any time i connect to net
so change ip is not against TOS

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
PostedDec 30, 2012 3:34 pm   Last edited by MrProPoo on Dec 30, 2012 3:36 pm. Edited 2 times in total
smohsen wrote:

Location my dear. Your computer location can be tracked by tracing your external IP address, it's available for the entire internet to see. Doesnt matter if it changes it will still show where your location of your computer is.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 30, 2012 3:35 pm
MrProPoo wrote:
smohsen wrote:

Location dear  
lol.

tommk3cab

Rank 0
PostedDec 31, 2012 5:07 pm
MrProPoo wrote:

Location my dear. Your computer location can be tracked by tracing your external IP address, it's available for the entire internet to see. Doesnt matter if it changes it will still show where your location of your computer is.  

Bull.

At best they can find out the city, without a court order you are not getting any more than that. Plus, what if I had two houses in different cities? or different countries. I am not sharing accounts I am just playing in two different places.