Author Message

KenderTDS

Rank 1
Joined
13 Dec 2011
Posts
212
Location
United States
PostedDec 31, 2012 12:01 pm
LOL I am thinking of Non spenders. Non Spenders wouldn't be able to compete against any of the Spenders if they had Nina. Hence the reason Nina hasn't been released and hopefully never will be unless they bring out more heroes to balance her out. Even if they released more heroes to balance Nina out they would be making all the other Epics obsolete and useless to have.

A fully maxed out Nina would be able to bring more troops to any battle then any other Hero. They would also have a higher attack / defense rating then any other hero to the point where no other hero/heroes could compete.
Advertisement

wktmarine

GameSage: Aeria Browser
wktmarine
Joined
28 Mar 2012
Posts
107
Location
United States
PostedDec 31, 2012 12:12 pm
KenderTDS wrote:
LOL I am thinking of Non spenders. Non Spenders wouldn't be able to compete against any of the Spenders if they had Nina. Hence the reason Nina hasn't been released and hopefully never will be unless they bring out more heroes to balance her out. Even if they released more heroes to balance Nina out they would be making all the other Epics obsolete and useless to have.

A fully maxed out Nina would be able to bring more troops to any battle then any other Hero. They would also have a higher attack / defense rating then any other hero to the point where no other hero/heroes could compete.  


actually i would like to test that theory. it is not just the hero that makes them powerful but the gear as well.

a hero can be too powerful for everyone....but spenders can have the strongest gear in the game and make even monty powerful enough to take on Theseus.

KenderTDS

Rank 1
Joined
13 Dec 2011
Posts
212
Location
United States
PostedDec 31, 2012 12:18 pm
wktmarine wrote:

a hero can be too powerful for everyone....but spenders can have the strongest gear in the game and make even monty powerful enough to take on Theseus.  


No they can't. Not to mention why would you put an Offensive hero vs an Offensive hero? Smile

wktmarine

GameSage: Aeria Browser
wktmarine
Joined
28 Mar 2012
Posts
107
Location
United States
PostedDec 31, 2012 12:33 pm
KenderTDS wrote:
wktmarine wrote:

a hero can be too powerful for everyone....but spenders can have the strongest gear in the game and make even monty powerful enough to take on Theseus.  


No they can't. Not to mention why would you put an Offensive hero vs an Offensive hero? Smile  


bad example but it still happens. you can take the best gear in the game and make any hero powerful.

you say a fully maxed Nina is to powerful for anyone to have.......but a fully maxed Ruth is ok. Ruth has no class so can be off def and gov...same as nina.
the game is already dead so i think bringing Nina in would bring some life back to the game.

in my opinion i think everyone that wants her should have a chance to get her.
if you dont want her or dont like her then you dont have to get her.

arguing that her being fully maxed would be a catastrophe is pointless when having 8 other heros fully maxed is worse.
yes she could possibly carry more troops than any other hero. but when you can field over 2 mil troops what the heck is the difference is 1 hero really going to make.......the troops alone are enough to cause chaos and spread doom.



and you are thinking of only the ppl attacking having Nina....if everyone had a chance to get her then i am sure she would be defending too. so that kind of levels the playing field there.

as i said think about everyone....you keep talking as if only one person can have her.

KenderTDS

Rank 1
Joined
13 Dec 2011
Posts
212
Location
United States
PostedDec 31, 2012 12:59 pm
No, I understand in your idea everyone gets her. However, how many of those who get her are going to spend the gold required to max her? Add to the fact your going to spend a ton to get your gear to +15 (for those spenders who haven't already) and your talking about the most expensive Epic Hero in the game. So we now only have a handful of top spenders who are willing to spend that much on her.

Now take a fully maxed out Nina and run her up against your other Epics fully loaded with troops. She is going to take on multiple armies solo and wipe them out because those epics will come not come ANYWHERE CLOSE to her.

wktmarine

GameSage: Aeria Browser
wktmarine
Joined
28 Mar 2012
Posts
107
Location
United States
PostedDec 31, 2012 1:09 pm
KenderTDS wrote:
No, I understand in your idea everyone gets her. However, how many of those who get her are going to spend the gold required to max her? Add to the fact your going to spend a ton to get your gear to +15 (for those spenders who haven't already) and your talking about the most expensive Epic Hero in the game. So we now only have a handful of top spenders who are willing to spend that much on her.

Now take a fully maxed out Nina and run her up against your other Epics fully loaded with troops. She is going to take on multiple armies solo and wipe them out because those epics will come not come ANYWHERE CLOSE to her.  


so take her out of the game.....
but those top spenders have close to 40 other epic heroes and just how many of them are maxed out and have +15 gear on them? there is in-balance every way you look at it.
fully maxed Freya Ruth Theseus Zeus Clovis and the list goes on....sure there are heroes to counter them but really what non spender has the heroes to counter all of them?

KenderTDS

Rank 1
Joined
13 Dec 2011
Posts
212
Location
United States
PostedDec 31, 2012 1:27 pm
I never said the game was balanced Smile My point was adding Nina would just further imbalance the game.

There are a ton of things they can do to balance the game out.

1. Lower the total number of Epic Heroes you can have
2. Tier the Epic Heroes so you have to choose between Off / Def on each tier.
3. Cap the total number of Catapults brought to a battle (currently with enough catapults walls / traps / towers don't mean much)
4. Rework Gold Healing so it goes up exponentially each time it is used.
5. Base number of people in an alliance off Power instead of a hard number and cap it. (So you can have a few super powerful people or a bunch of semi powerful)

These are just a couple ideas you could run to try and bring some sense of balance to the game.

wktmarine

GameSage: Aeria Browser
wktmarine
Joined
28 Mar 2012
Posts
107
Location
United States
PostedDec 31, 2012 1:33 pm
KenderTDS wrote:
I never said the game was balanced Smile My point was adding Nina would just further imbalance the game.

There are a ton of things they can do to balance the game out.

1. Lower the total number of Epic Heroes you can have
2. Tier the Epic Heroes so you have to choose between Off / Def on each tier.
3. Cap the total number of Catapults brought to a battle (currently with enough catapults walls / traps / towers don't mean much)
4. Rework Gold Healing so it goes up exponentially each time it is used.
5. Base number of people in an alliance off Power instead of a hard number and cap it. (So you can have a few super powerful people or a bunch of semi powerful)

These are just a couple ideas you could run to try and bring some sense of balance to the game.  


those are all great ideas but unfortunately we will probably never see any of that...just as we will never see Nina.
i will never give up in my quest to see that hero.... but i had to try every way i could think of to try and get her

serasocial

Rank 0
serasocial
Joined
25 Aug 2011
Posts
57
Location
United States
PostedDec 31, 2012 4:18 pm
ok I stopped thinking about this game with spenders and non spenders all together. Really i feel its a nonsubject if someone wants to have remortgage his house one day let him eventually that means he will be homeless and eventually not able to play shrugs at that point all the times I lost will be so worth it. I really don't care if I get Nina really any epic hero would be nice but the disadvantage of having the hero is everyone has the same hero. and then it makes it not really worth it being free.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: