how will i know if im banned
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedDec 31, 2012 10:39 am

Re: am i banned

reynielcarlo wrote:

If you can't login? Also please don't talk about bans here, as it is frowned upon to do so.

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedDec 31, 2012 2:16 pm

reynielcarlo wrote:

if you cannot login or are experiencing difficulties there may be a suspension or ban on the account for many reasons, due to security it is not allowed to be discussed in the forum.

please contact aeria and discuss with them via the ticket system
i would suggest if u cannot login to send a general ticket
if u believe u have been banned then send a ban appeal
either way you will be provided with what to do next to get your account back.

General Ticket
Ban appeal

hope the information helps any further questions contact me. =]

Soujirotendo

Rank 0
Soujirotendo
PostedAug 05, 2013 5:56 pm

sdsdssdsds wrote:
reynielcarlo wrote:

If you can't login? Also please don't talk about bans here, as it is frowned upon to do so.  

It would say it when you tried to login like as in "You are banned"? Not being able to login could mean network or internet issues.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedAug 06, 2013 8:23 pm

Soujirotendo wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:
reynielcarlo wrote:

It would say it when you tried to login like as in "You are banned"? Not being able to login could mean network or internet issues.  

Please refrain from necro-ing old threads that have been answered, at least well over 6 months ago. Requesting Lock.

Soujirotendo

Rank 0
Soujirotendo
PostedAug 06, 2013 9:12 pm

sdsdssdsds wrote:
Soujirotendo wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:
reynielcarlo wrote:

Please refrain from necro-ing old threads that have been answered, at least well over 6 months ago. Requesting Lock.  

I'm not familiar with the term necro-ing so excuse me for being unaware of this. As far as I can tell I was not aware that this was an issue and as of now I'm not really appreciating your response treating me as if I was aware this would be an issue. So if this is an issue to them they might as well lock all threads that are 6 months old so no one can have this happen to them however I see you're not a moderator so I'm not worried.

astralkid0114

GameSage: Aeria Browser
astralkid0114
PostedAug 07, 2013 4:36 pm
Generally, if you're experiencing login issues, jump on the shout box to see if any other players are experiencing issues. If you're the only one, probably best to send a ticket in.
But yes, bans are frowned upon on the forums. Bans are only to be discussed with the player and Aeria. So please submit a ticket as shaneration mentioned above.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedAug 07, 2013 6:02 pm

Soujirotendo wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:
Soujirotendo wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:
reynielcarlo wrote:

I'm not familiar with the term necro-ing so excuse me for being unaware of this. As far as I can tell I was not aware that this was an issue and as of now I'm not really appreciating your response treating me as if I was aware this would be an issue. So if this is an issue to them they might as well lock all threads that are 6 months old so no one can have this happen to them however I see you're not a moderator so I'm not worried.  

When it comes to older threads, let's please not post in them, as this one has already be answered, necro-ing old threads will most likely get the post locked. No need to post in a thread from many months ago, double check the date before posting! Smile

#Requesting Lock.