synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedDec 30, 2012 11:19 am
filipvarga wrote:
Im not arguing, you probably are if you think that Im arguing with others.
Yes, I didnt play the Beta and therefore having a neutral view at the 1H/2H issue.
If I played the Beta, I might think differently, but since I didnt, I stand behind what I said.

I also dont see the problem why people simply dont use 1-Handers if they are better + you're able to wear a shield for extra Defense and HP?  

....You don't see the problem with the fact that 2 handers are just about useless?

Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedDec 30, 2012 11:43 am
I dont have a problem with it, no.
But I believe that 2-Handers will get something with further updates.

If you played Shaiya for example, back in EP5 noone though of that Spears could be main DPS weapons, Spears were usually NPC food as they were useless due to the very low attack speed.
In EP5, however, Spears got a couple of good skills and another Mastery Level, which made them usable together with Flash Lapises (Lapis = Rune in DK, increases Attack Speed).

sorbek

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
sorbek
PostedDec 30, 2012 10:19 pm
Zero support for any rune introduced that increases attack/movement speed, etc.

1. These items will further imbalance the game

2. Once introduced all skills have to be redone to incorporate new move/attack speed. if they don't as was the case in Shaiya certain classes are rendered useless.

a. Because of cast times movement speed increases drastically favor melee characters. Atk speed slightly favors ranged characters with auto attack.(i'm still concered about the archer class and what their damage will be based off of.)

3 These items also create a larger rift between ap spenders and non spenders (unless they're non ap items of course but 2 of the 4 items to increase attack speed in shaiya were ap only items.)

Etain -Reborn- Sorbet 70 UM Mage

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedDec 31, 2012 4:11 am
Im against implementing any Attack Speed Runes aswell, I just mentioned Shaiya to show how fast a weapon can go from crap to gold, nothing else.