gedasltu

Rank 0
gedasltu
PostedDec 28, 2012 12:40 am

Problems with the battleground

I was level 35, it was okay. only that I can not play on weekdays, because my time is going 7 morning. I need to go to work. As a result, did not have time to rise up in his Rank. Now I have problems to buy things. So the big problem is that I am 43lvl and constantly have to fight for me in larger 10-20LVL. It is impossible for me to win and get up Rank. Can you fix that could fight the same lvl players, or under the rank. such as 40-45. 46-50, 51-55 and so on, or a Commoner Commner, Private with the Private and so on ... Thank you
Advertisement

nubadubadub

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 1:31 am
Agreed.. Its no fun for the lvl 60s also that 1hit aoe the low lvls troops and heros.
Its easy honor sure but no fun in that

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedDec 28, 2012 6:21 am
Up until recently it was pretty easy to explain the Battleground set up. Everyone over 40 was in gear within 10 levels of each other (lvl 35, 40 or 45 sets), so although there was a level inbalance, the impact of that inbalance was limited (differences based on techs etc). However with the introduction of the lvl 55 set (and eventually 60 set when people start to get that) the inbalance is substantial. Hopefully this will mean that we get more level divisions in battleground (Chinese servers who have had the higher level gear for longer already have this) but we might have to be patient and wait for the relevant update. Phase 3 of version 1.45 is due out in the new year and I don't recall seeing bg divisions as one of the changes planned. This doesn't mean that the devs won't change this at the same time, but more likely than not it will come with a later update. I know this is probably little comfort for many people but that is the current situation that I am aware of and it is probably going to take some patience to get what we want.

gedasltu

Rank 0
gedasltu
PostedDec 28, 2012 12:13 pm
Thank you for your response and look forward to updating Wink

hauser25

Rank 0
hauser25
PostedDec 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Battleground & Guild Wars

To participate in the Guild Wars or Battleground I would have to stay up till 4am - 5am as I am on GMT so I am not getting any extra insignia or honour - can I do anything about this???

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedDec 30, 2012 6:49 pm

Re: Battleground & Guild Wars

hauser25 wrote:
To participate in the Guild Wars or Battleground I would have to stay up till 4am - 5am as I am on GMT so I am not getting any extra insignia or honour - can I do anything about this???  

Sadly no. The server timezone has been discussed several times with no updates from the staff about this. Many things have been speculated such as a new server (which would be unfair to the european players on the current one) or some changes on the server times (which doesn't seem likely, doesn't look like wartune servers timezone are done to be altered after being launched)

Myself included have a very hard time for this, i rarely do Battlegrounds and i have to set my alarm and get up at 3am for guild wars cuz i am the leader of one of the top 4 guilds and i do have to set an example, but sometimes its just impossible. So i understand your frustration.

It would be good if we could get an update on this from a PM or a GM, about what exactly is being considered and whats the timeframe for something to happen

gedasltu

Rank 0
gedasltu
PostedDec 30, 2012 6:54 pm
This issue I cared about, too, as it happens 7 am when I need to go to work Smile

++ KARMA :)

gedasltu

Rank 0
gedasltu
PostedDec 30, 2012 7:45 pm
I think what can easily be replaced at one of with arena battles time

++ KARMA :)