kecapmanis

Rank 0
kecapmanis
PostedDec 30, 2012 1:54 am
Player from Diamond or Sappy?

Well when u hit 30, u will start to get Terrified thought and later on Foolish thought, keep your attention on World Call sometime high level buy Terrified for 3 gold each n Foolish for 2 gold each Smile or your can COD it to me if your play on Diamond (IGN: Evora)

Terrified 3g each
Foolish 2g each

Happy playing ^_^
Advertisement

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedDec 30, 2012 3:32 pm
I took a break for about 6-8 months, and just started playing again recently and decided to restart a character to learn the ropes again xD

Most things have been covered, but the main thing I do was to simply not upgrade all of my skills when I lvled, only the ones that were necessary.
I keep every single class fairly up to date lvl wise, and by lvl 30 had about 300g, and all I did were quests and limited dungeons.
All of my DoT (Damage over time) skills were at about lvl 10 when I was lvl 30, and went up to 15-20 now that I am lvl 35.
The only skills I keep fairly up to date were: Declaration of Anger (Defense tree) and Cure (Healing tree), and even then those skills tend to be about 5 lvls behind because I'm cheap.

Of course, which class you decide to main would also affect your decision on how much to
upgrade skills, I just wanted to test out all classes and get the available ones to lvl 30 before choosing the classes I want to main.

And I'm surprised you haven't been doing limited, I only do limited solo unless I have a daily event for a dgn boss, or am getting impatient in trying to get a trophy. (I have tons of alpaca copper tokens from a previous character, so I haven't bothered with guild quests yet)

A note about orange equips: I haven't bothered spending my money on that yet because being my low lvl I'm outlvling my previous equips pretty fast, and in trying to get my classes all to 30 I've been running VSHQ daily and getting plenty of equips. I'll make orange at higher lvls though once I decide my mains.

For you though, you should decide if it's worth it or not, since crafting at lvl 20 takes like 3-5g for a single item, and all the classes you main use the same armor type, so the dura shoots down faster. You get a tutorial quest at lvl 20 in Aven that basically gives you everything you need to gather materials to make a lvl 20 set/weapon.

Edit: Also, if you join a guild try one with a guild town. You'll get 6 quests you can get daily from which you can get repair hammers. Not sure if the quest is lvl 20 or 30 though, as I haven't decided on a guild to join myself yet

emmersys

Rank 3
emmersys
PostedDec 30, 2012 4:11 pm
Since you're still under 51 , I would keep with quests , and as suggested above , find a guild for guild quests. And yes , orange equipment is the way to go. If you feel you cannot afford it , stick with blues with stats for that class *like mage would use m-crit , m-dmg , cast spd , int , lck , agi*. As I mentioned above , 51 is a level suggested to farming. Though , 45 is also a level. Farming is a great way to get good blues , money for oranges , and best of all , exp. This is why I love farming. But since you are only 26 , might be higher by now , but stick with main quests , reps , dungeons , and limiteds. I think you'd get like a 100g per couple of hours of this.

Orange equipment starts at 23. The levels for it are 23 , 33 , 35..? , iforgottherestuptill50 , 50 , 53 , 55 , 58 , 60 , 63 , 65 , 68 , 70. I haven't played the 75 cap yet so I wouldn't know. But the pattern of 3 is a hassle. You only have three levels to get enough money for the next set. *i'm getting off topic ffs..* Gold though , is a major key for ee. Smile I got ALL of my gold from AP. I would farm sometimes though. You can farm with mage , cleric , bard , knight , templar , blade dancer , engi , thief , and maybe sage? lol i don't even know. I say the easiest classes to farm with are mdps , engi , and knight. I think you can farm baltaroi. The dungeons you can farm are : Veninfang , Delphi Temple , Century , Manor , Strumfaru *icantspell..* , Skleros *you will hate this with your life and soul* and Rage Cape!. You can farm all of these dungeons with engi/knight/bard. M-dps for almost all. but gold is ee's center. besides a game.
blahblahblah hope this helps

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedDec 30, 2012 4:52 pm
Also, since I didn't actually emphasize this: Do your limited dungeon runs. Not for all dungeons, just the ones where you can get exp and money.
At lvl 36 I have almost 700g, and that's mainly because since my main goal was to lvl all my classes to lvl 30 at least I did VSHQ limited every day for a week.

Another thing: Check your recommended daily events. The only events I ever really bother with are the ones that give money.
Today for example my dailies are to kill Sabaster and get 7.6g (Doubt I can do it unless I find a really helpful highbie), kill Doubledoor in Malice and get 9.5g, and kill One-Eyed Roger in Aven and get 5.2g

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]