pvtlezz

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:16 am

"Aeria Ingnite cannot download this game" wtf??

i'm trying to download the game via ignite and after a couple of seconds it writes
"Aeria Ingnite cannot download this game. Cannot install Akami NetSession Service"

What should i do?
Advertisement

xShankzx

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 12:13 pm
I have been getting a similar message with a similar problem. I cannot download any games through Ignite currently and I've never had this problem before. I've downloaded/re-downloaded AVA a few times through Ignite with no problems except for the most recent time when I went to re-download AVA.

Now, when I hit download, after a few seconds, it says, "Unexpected error has occurred while Ignite was downloading this game." It's very irritating and I have yet to find a solution.

The only thing you can do is download AVA through Steam but the problem for me with doing that, is that I can then only play on one account. I normally play on multiple accounts. Sad

I have also sent in a support ticket and did get a response with some steps, (Most of which I've already done and stated that I did them in the support ticket) and really the only new step that they gave me was to update windows. I installed all of the updates I had available, but it didn't change anything and the same message still appeared.

Anyways, good luck finding a solution and if you do, please post it here. Hopefully, someone can help me, you, and anyone else.

MxnPrid3

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 12:44 am
When you open up aeria ignite does it give you a pop-up about Akamai NetSession Client? If so thats part of Aeria Ignite and not sure 100% what it does but try to allow it and then download but to be honest not sure if it will work just something that could.

pvtlezz

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2012 8:53 am
MxnPrid3 wrote:
When you open up aeria ignite does it give you a pop-up about Akamai NetSession Client? If so thats part of Aeria Ignite and not sure 100% what it does but try to allow it and then download but to be honest not sure if it will work just something that could.  

nothing is happening when i open the aeria ignite...
just when i click on Download it writes me after couple of seconds that it cannot install skami netsassion

ohFaith

Rank 3
ohFaith
PostedDec 30, 2012 11:36 am
You are probably missing akamai on your computer, and you need that to download ava.

Please download Akamai from http://www.akamai.com/html/solutions/client_faq.html and place the file in C:\Users\your_username\AppData\Local\Akamai and run it.

pvtlezz

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2012 1:45 pm
ohFaith wrote:
You are probably missing akamai on your computer, and you need that to download ava.

Please download Akamai from http://www.akamai.com/html/solutions/client_faq.html and place the file in C:\Users\your_username\AppData\Local\Akamai and run it.  

How can i download from there?
where is the "Download" Button?

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedDec 30, 2012 3:52 pm
pvtlezz wrote:

You probably already have Akamai Installed since it should automatically install but it's not activated so try to do the following:

1: Go to the Control Panel;

2: Find the Akamai NetSession Interface Control Panel and then Click on it;

3: Go to the Tab that says 'Preferences';

4: Click on the Activate;

5: Close the window.

Hope this works. Smile

If this doesn't work don't hesitate to reply on this thread.

If this works also reply on this thread so I'm sure you got the issue fixed.

ohFaith

Rank 3
ohFaith
PostedDec 30, 2012 4:12 pm
The2009RKO wrote:
pvtlezz wrote:

You probably already have Akamai Installed since it should automatically install but it's not activated so try to do the following:

1: Go to the Control Panel;

2: Find the Akamai NetSession Interface Control Panel and then Click on it;

3: Go to the Tab that says 'Preferences';

4: Click on the Activate;

5: Close the window.

Hope this works. Smile

If this doesn't work don't hesitate to reply on this thread.

If this works also reply on this thread so I'm sure you got the issue fixed.  
This was said in the link http://www.akamai.com/html/solutions/client_faq.html If just the guy wasnt to lazy to not read about it himself...

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedDec 30, 2012 4:38 pm
ohFaith wrote:
This was said in the link http://www.akamai.com/html/solutions/client_faq.html If just the guy wasnt to lazy to not read about it himself...  

Sorry, I didn't opened it myself...since this happened to me already I just typed what I did. <.<

pvtlezz

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2013 12:59 pm
The2009RKO wrote:
ohFaith wrote:

Sorry, I didn't opened it myself...since this happened to me already I just typed what I did. <.<  

i've deleted the Akamai from my computer because i've seen someone doing that on youtube...
and i have 2 problems ...

now when id ont have akamai on my computer i'm trying to click on download and still cannot install akamai....

i thought that if i delete the program from my computer. the AVA downloader will automatically install the Akamai on my computer.. but no that didn't worked!~!!!!

what should i do?