dbeach008

Rank 0
dbeach008
PostedDec 27, 2012 6:53 am

Seson of Giving

Favorite Memories
Favorite Holiday Memory: When I was 12 I got my Snowmobile License 2 days before Christmas and had freedom to drive at an early age
Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Things become more peaceful
Advertisement

Hackers02

Rank 0
Hackers02
PostedDec 29, 2012 5:29 am

Ignite- Event

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cookio

Rank 2
cookio
PostedDec 29, 2012 7:25 am

New Year

Norse mythology

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Favorite New year Memory:
New year always reminds me off my dad telling old stories from Norse mythology.
He told us old about vikings in local area. In the woods near my local village was a fence gate that must NEVER be closed New Year night, becouse a ghost needed pass there, and in the local lake, a part off the bigg snake from Ragnarock can seen New Year's night.

At midtnight 24.00 televison play our National song with the chorus:
And it is Freya's home. Freja In Norse mythology, is a goddess associated with love.
So offcourse we kids 100% believed the stories, and it made New Year very special.
The gate in the wood near the lake, is still open, i checked last time I passed my childhood village:)

Thats why my New year profile got Norse mythlogy Thema, the Goddess from shaiya was alowed to play Freja in the picture.

Favorit Thing: Family together.(edit).and i almost forgot: The cookies!!
And when we go out in dark put the firecrackers, symbolicing Thor that whith his hammer could make Lightning.

SominaDGO

Rank 0
SominaDGO
PostedDec 30, 2012 12:03 pm   Last edited by SominaDGO on Dec 30, 2012 1:08 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Favourite memory: First kiss. Smile

Favourite things about holidays: For once in a year i can eat whatever i want and forget about problems for a little. Smile

malfurion_sk

Rank 1
malfurion_sk
PostedDec 30, 2012 12:25 pm

Favourite memory: When I was younger, my parents used to send me and my siblings to our room on Christmas Eve before dinner, and they put our presents under the tree. Then they rang a bell, and we thought it was Santa who came and put it there. (We unpack our presents after christmas dinner on December 24th in my country.)
Favourite things about holidays: I like spending my time with my family, and visiting my grandparents and my aunts and uncles during holidays.

Daniela1718

Rank 3
Daniela1718
PostedDec 30, 2012 3:35 pm

Image 2 | Image 3

Favorite Holiday Memory: I guess my favorite holiday memory is basically the whole Christmas season. Decorating the tree, buying christmas presents, trying to figure out what your parents bought for you, feeling the wrapped christmas gift like a kid to see if you can figure out whats inside, listening to christmas carols and surrounding yourself with family.
Imagine waking up in the morning, with the smell of hot coffee and traditional Italian Panettone Christmas cake in the kitchen waiting for you to eat it all up. Very Happy
My family is Italian so they eat alot, and usually my dad buys 2-3 Panettone cakes so we can eat them before Christmas and on Christmas day. Its quite yummy, and if you eat a piece, the taste automatically makes you want to eat more and more and more.

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Going Christmas shopping with my brother, and choosing what we're gonna buy for our family together. But then usually one of us lands up paying for all the gifts and the other doesn't pay a cent. I find this funny cause we do it to each other every single year, and we actually don't get mad at each other xD oh, and opening all my lovely gifts and releasing my inner child with excitement.
I love Christmas and spending Christmas with my family, and its my favorite holiday for sure Smile!

donniers

Rank 0
donniers
PostedJan 01, 2013 2:16 pm

• my best memory : is when my new years eve 2009 my band and I plays at a small party and everybody head bang! and that cool!!
  • my favorite thing when holiday : hang out with all my band and travel around the world!

PrincessAerie

Rank 2
PrincessAerie
Nᴀᴜɢʜᴛʏ Cᴀᴛʜᴏʟɪᴄ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Dʀᴏᴘᴏᴜᴛ Vatican City
PostedJan 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Favorite Holiday Memory: My first holiday kiss was on New Years Eve I was six years old. I got to stay up late with the adults, and one other boy my age. I'd had a crush on him forever. I still remember. "Who needs mistletoe when you have a midnight countdown?" Lol..
Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Making new memories!

aceMunim

Rank 0
aceMunim
PostedJan 01, 2013 11:54 pm

favourite holiday memory: sleep late; wake up late and then drink a hot coco XD...party with friends and stuff and most of all family gatherings
favourite thing about holiday: going places where i couldnt go coz of the busy life >.<

Aryabhatta

Rank 0
Aryabhatta
PostedJan 02, 2013 5:02 am

Favorite Holiday Memory : It was 1st January 1998 when my dad gave me my first Wrist watch . That was my first major "gadget" . I was so happy that I even slept with my watch on only removing it for nature's call Razz

Favorite Thing About the Holidays: Well since i started playing games the favorite thing about holidays is that I can play more during holidays with lots of sweets and present around Laughing