Author Message

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6469
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:22 pm
tomerelazar wrote:
Next event we ALL would like to see WC pls

P.s Awesome event Wink  

Indeed.

Advertisement

Sebster18

Rank 4
Sebster18
Joined
09 Mar 2011
Posts
2408
Location
Somewhere In Romania
PostedDec 29, 2012 8:17 pm
zweetvlek wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
vsdumy wrote:
more minutes please i already have 1500 ... cmon more more more :>  

Yea....

No thx. Im not even half way done.  

I am. But I don't feel like playing anymore Razz  
Razz
Just come play with meh.  

On my way!
*flies away*

@Seb:
umad at my perm items? EM-16A2
bla bla
...img...  

That sucks....but you'll be mad right away when you'll see my perm,basic weapon,0 wp,AA-12.

Sig rotator with sigs I made and like

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
Joined
19 May 2011
Posts
3846
Location
Netherlands
PostedDec 29, 2012 8:18 pm
Sebster18 wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
vsdumy wrote:
more minutes please i already have 1500 ... cmon more more more :>  

Yea....

No thx. Im not even half way done.  

I am. But I don't feel like playing anymore Razz  
Razz
Just come play with meh.  

On my way!
*flies away*

@Seb:
umad at my perm items? EM-16A2
bla bla
...img...  

That sucks....but you'll be mad right away when you'll see my perm,basic weapon,0 wp,AA-12.
 

OMG I'M SO JELOUS NOW O_O



Razz

Mihaaai

Rank 1
Mihaaai
Joined
30 Nov 2012
Posts
217
Location
Germany
PostedDec 29, 2012 8:19 pm
Sebster18 wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
vsdumy wrote:
more minutes please i already have 1500 ... cmon more more more :>  

Yea....

No thx. Im not even half way done.  

I am. But I don't feel like playing anymore Razz  
Razz
Just come play with meh.  

On my way!
*flies away*

@Seb:
umad at my perm items? EM-16A2
bla bla
...img...  

That sucks....but you'll be mad right away when you'll see my perm,basic weapon,0 wp,AA-12.
 

SINCE WHEN IS AAA BASIC GUN? I SMELL....FAKES!

Sebster18

Rank 4
Sebster18
Joined
09 Mar 2011
Posts
2408
Location
Somewhere In Romania
PostedDec 29, 2012 8:23 pm
Mihaaai wrote:
Sebster18 wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
vsdumy wrote:
more minutes please i already have 1500 ... cmon more more more :>  

Yea....

No thx. Im not even half way done.  

I am. But I don't feel like playing anymore Razz  
Razz
Just come play with meh.  

On my way!
*flies away*

@Seb:
umad at my perm items? EM-16A2
bla bla
...img...  

That sucks....but you'll be mad right away when you'll see my perm,basic weapon,0 wp,AA-12.
 

SINCE WHEN IS AAA BASIC GUN? I SMELL....FAKES!  

You smell wrong.
When you get it perm you can give 30k ap more and you get it like in the image.
Since you have 30k ap,test it.ap noop

Sig rotator with sigs I made and like

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
Joined
19 May 2011
Posts
3846
Location
Netherlands
PostedDec 29, 2012 8:24 pm
Sebster18 wrote:
Mihaaai wrote:
Sebster18 wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
vsdumy wrote:
more minutes please i already have 1500 ... cmon more more more :>  

Yea....

No thx. Im not even half way done.  

I am. But I don't feel like playing anymore Razz  
Razz
Just come play with meh.  

On my way!
*flies away*

@Seb:
umad at my perm items? EM-16A2
bla bla
...img...  

That sucks....but you'll be mad right away when you'll see my perm,basic weapon,0 wp,AA-12.
 

SINCE WHEN IS AAA BASIC GUN? I SMELL....FAKES!  

You smell wrong.
When you get it perm you can give 30k ap more and you get it like in the image.
Since you have 30k ap,test it.ap noop  

... Calling people AP noob while you clearly have 12 AP on your account. Pfff!

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6469
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedDec 29, 2012 10:05 pm
Huh you guys.... D3mon stop trying to get Perm. stuff like Abso Razz Abso's perm. SP is real.

Sebster18

Rank 4
Sebster18
Joined
09 Mar 2011
Posts
2408
Location
Somewhere In Romania
PostedDec 30, 2012 7:37 am
zweetvlek wrote:
... Calling people AP noob while you clearly have 12 AP on your account. Pfff!  

Someone sent it perm to me.Whatever I buy,that ap will stay there forever.
the_mask500 wrote:
Huh you guys.... D3mon stop trying to get Perm. stuff like Abso Razz Abso's perm. SP is real.  

Oh... .You want to say that my Image Manipulation Program is not real?

We should stop now,off topic is off topic.

Sig rotator with sigs I made and like

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6469
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedDec 30, 2012 10:34 am
Sebster18 wrote:

Oh... .You want to say that my Image Manipulation Program is not real?

We should stop now,off topic is off topic.  

Well fine, it is real.... With AAA-12 Basic weapon. Oke sure. Wink

Yea we should stop.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: