minideth

Rank 2
minideth
PostedDec 29, 2012 9:40 pm

Rollability of Quest obtained gears

So after today's patch we are back to the issue of the rollability of quest gears. When EP6 1st came out we could use rec runes to roll OJ's on quest items. Then there was a patch that removed the feature but introduced the 71,72 quest gears.

Community Update (10/25) [UPDATED 10/31]

OJ stats on Quest Gear
EDIT to UPDATE: We will not be be patching Monday, 10/29 with an update to fix the Orange Stats
OJs appear to not be functioning as intended on some pieces of gear. We're investigating the situation and any details provided by the community would be appreciated.  

We all purchased the October EOM in good faith..

Then we were told that the re-rolls were tied to the addition of Canyon of greed.

Community Update (11/14)

New Content
We're in the process of testing a new PvP dungeon for Shaiya(new mobs, boss, etc). So far it's looking really good. This new content patch would also contain the fix for the OJ issue mentioned above and unfortunately this cannot be separated. Vote for what you want here.  

But you gave us a patch w/out COG and we got the rolls back. Smile

Now in December EOM you sold gears that are questable. How are people to know if the item they are purchasing in game is rollable or the quest item to avoid being scammed?

Bonus Tier 1: 7000AP<-- Added based on feedback

Choice Box: You get One of the following
-[Package] Ep6 Boots, Helm and Leggings Package
*71 Boots of Choice
*72 Helm
*72 Leggings  

Please tell us that you know what code that is after the several trial and errors. That the money that many spent to get OJ's, enchants and links.. that will have been intended for 76 muffs and 79 tops besides the AP gears will be usable and worthwile.

(I understand this is all quest items and ofc support for any/all zones that it needs to be fixed)

Advertisement

redgeist

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2012 12:32 am
Maybe if they just made everything rollable (79 acc. set) and not be greedy little trolls and trying make money off pre-EP6 acc. Who knows maybe it all work then Twisted Evil

Anybody have a welder don't think the soldering gun is getting the job done Razz

Mehrvigne

GameSage: Shaiya
Mehrvigne
PostedDec 30, 2012 2:23 am
I know how to weld.

Anyway, if the new patch apparently broke the rollability of quest gear then it got fixed, maybe we can have hope that it can be fixed again? I guess just save up rec runes for when it does get fixed.

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedDec 30, 2012 2:25 am
werent the quest items rollable?Ik i rolled dread quest walkers pretty recently

styfz

Rank 1
styfz
PostedDec 30, 2012 2:53 pm
DarkSakimaru wrote:
werent the quest items rollable?Ik i rolled dread quest walkers pretty recently  

they were rollable, then stopped being, then were again, and stopped being again today.

and since all 70-79 gear is in essence quest gear, (it was just stripped from the game and sold in AP cuz, as per Sighborg "Nexon didn't ship most of the AP sellable content"), 70+ AP pieces cannot be rolled til thy fix it again

bjw123456789

Rank 4
PostedDec 30, 2012 4:28 pm
lol fail

kingstelliy

Rank 0
kingstelliy
PostedDec 31, 2012 9:30 pm
Yes as others have said it was previously Fixed but after Wednesday's crash/patch they ceased to be. If they had "fixed" it before it should be able to be implemented again. Lets hope this is sooner then later.

But the answer to this is fixing all the quest gears that were intended to be rec rune-able again.

minideth

Rank 2
minideth
PostedDec 31, 2012 9:32 pm
Why have there been no updates from the GM's on this issue? You can't tell me no one since Saturday has obtained their 76 muffs or 79 top and not tried to roll them....

triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedDec 31, 2012 9:46 pm
Not enough staff and to many games would be quite the problem for a company ...or rather sayd its customers

styfz

Rank 1
styfz
PostedDec 31, 2012 11:19 pm
minideth wrote:
Why have there been no updates from the GM's on this issue? You can't tell me no one since Saturday has obtained their 76 muffs or 79 top and not tried to roll them....  

well, I know that at least one shaiya GM was in office on the 31st mid-afternoon, but that's more like a PM issue I guess