FlutePro

Rank 2
FlutePro
PostedDec 29, 2012 9:54 pm

Re: OJs on Costumes

I rolled a 95 INT OJ on my costume. Okay you listened to us when we said to remove the Level 8 stat lapis on the EoM tier. Please remove these OJ's. Any other game I have played the costumes give minimum stats and/or are purely cosmetic. I am an AP buyer I will admit to that but I have a lot of respect for those players who are out farming all they can or selling plvls to buy all they own and they don't deserve to be cheated out of stats in this way. (Sorry I'm not trying to pity I'm just saying nice job because I'm too lazy <3). This is my two cents so the bottom line here is please remove these OJ's on the costumes... It's just not fair. Sorry to those of us who used recreation runes, myself included, these stats are just too much.

<center></center>
Advertisement

hughsebio

Rank 0
hughsebio
PostedDec 29, 2012 10:27 pm
i dont want to wear a costume, but with the absurd oj's on it you have to in order to keep up in pvp

the costumes are identical for genders, so mages and tanks look the same, this will make the game have far less variety of appearance rather than more

its a nice vanity gimmick tho, so yeah by all means have them, but remove the oj's please

<a>Photobucket</a>

fkcmcp

Rank 5.1
fkcmcp
PostedDec 29, 2012 11:41 pm
Sincerely, u guys dont need to provide any screenshot to them.

GMLeo wrote:

- The maximum limit of an OJ is based on the level of the character performing the reroll.  
[/quote]
and here I request a OJ limitation chart for this sh!t cloth.
unless u remove hem totally.

thx!

vath101

Rank 1
PostedDec 30, 2012 12:03 am
I like the costumes, not every nub in game can get it, and it gives a bonus for having it, I normally am against this kind of stuff but really is it that hard to spend 50$ on a game? I hope they don't wipe the OJ's cause all the people who waisted hundreds of rec runes on them like me will be upset.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

capomatuyyo

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2012 12:32 am
vath101 wrote:
but really is it that hard to spend 50$ on a game? I hope they don't wipe the OJ's cause all the people who waisted hundreds of rec runes on them like me will be upset.  

50$ in my country is about 1/4 or 1/5 of an average monthly wage, then there are countries that have even lower compared to that. It's a difference in standards, so yeah, for some of those people it is as you say "hard" to throw that much for a game costume lol. All that wouldn't be half bad if they were tradable at least, but this is just ridiculous. Better option to directly pay for GM modified stats, that way at least people don't see it and don't get p.o'd.

As for being upset for wiping out OJ's - welcome to the world of F2P game where you spend money on your own risk, no one was pressured to spend real money, and no one said how long costumes or oj's are gonna stay.

/support for wiping them out

JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
PostedDec 30, 2012 1:23 am
iAmYou. wrote:
JohnytheGod wrote:
LordKotaro1011 wrote:
iAmYou. wrote:
JohnytheGod wrote:
Costumes Should not have timer + Take out the OJs and put Normal stast in it WITH NOT OJ ... [ +20 all stats] And also make them tradeable  

STOP BEING A SELFISH ENDGAMER !!!!!!!

Lol he doesn't play endgame pvp, he's a canta player and not a huge AP buyer, so no point calling him the selfish one, when he hasn't caused them to appear ingame. Blame Nexon.

Point taken that we need this issue sorted. Remove OJ's idc just keep them around for more then 30 days.  

Honestly QQpsie Stop calling people names since you know anything about them... Pleease Behave your self Or Ill Have to report you to GMs for Player Bashing  

seriously, you're just a bit hurt by some outgame reasons I think.

take a chillpill, I'm not bashing....

are you threatening me on the forums...........................................? o.O Surprised

also your sentence doesn't make any sense at all.... (i know what you mean, but you're saying it wrong)

ALSO: I am right therefor I react like that. you're a pvp'er of lower zones, so you should know right? o.O

OR NOT?  

QQpsie what I said again IS that... All OJs in Costumes MUST be REMOVED and instead so it can be fair For ALL Levels [1-50] Put in some Normal Stats [ +20 all stats for example ] Put out the timer thingy AND Make them TRADEABLE so not only AP buyers would have that Benefit... I don't see anything Selfish on that and... Im not threating you... Im just informing you what I will do sometime in the rest of my day Wink

mekteh50

Rank 3
mekteh50
PostedDec 30, 2012 2:18 am
remove OJ - make perma in game =not gonna happen lol..
less money bcoz costume only restrict to 1 toon only =p

remove OJ = not going to happen also since who want to buy them..its a trash..no advantage (it is the way of some portion of shaiya ppl think.money ppl its all about money =p)

maybe fixed the costume OJ...make them same with gear limit OJ.better..we dont need extra stat in every pvp zone.but if still want to put in..lets say "got some advantage but not to obvious" on the OJ bonus Smile

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedDec 30, 2012 2:35 am
so.... what you are saying is...

1-15 and 20-30 pvp are out of bounds untill these time out?

Since nobody can play as it is....

BillyBallo89

Rank 5
BillyBallo89
PostedDec 30, 2012 2:35 am   Last edited by BillyBallo89 on Dec 30, 2012 3:54 am. Edited 2 times in total
(other item for increase gear price after doubler rec and this costume.... KILL low pvp 1-15 20-30)
now costume and in future pets giving u +15k hp?!
Remove OJ (for next months)
TY

e.jenet

Rank 3
e.jenet
PostedDec 30, 2012 2:59 am
or just keep Oj on it but lower like 75 + gear and make them Tradeable so those ppl that dont buy ap can use them also and like i said you remove the Oj then you refund mine rec runes i used ( all off them )