Ultima_Thuul

Rank 0
Ultima_Thuul
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:01 pm

A Few General Questions

Staff Mastery is a skill that improves the attack speed of a staff for Pagans. Does this skill also improve the speed in which spells can be cast?

In the Auction Room I have attempted to do a search on mounts. The search result always comes up as empty even when I search for a specific mount. I have a light side mount that is absolutely useless to me and I want to sell it. But I have nothing to use as a guide. Suggestions please?

Regards

Advertisement

Sanni_shaiya

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:32 pm
staff mastery shortens cooling time between skills, it doesn't affect on skill's charging times

mounts are not on Ah because they are a:untradeables or b: too expensive for AH

Avitra

Rank 1
PostedDec 29, 2012 5:17 pm
For the staff mastery, as Sanni_shaiya said, it affects the cooling time between 'instant' skills, so if you were using Magic Arrow, instead of cast----cast----cast, it would become cast--cast--cast with staff mastery.

If a skill takes 3 secs to cast though, it will still take 3 secs. Skills with a set recharge time will also not be affected I think, though they may recharge a split second faster - skill recharge appears to be made up of the stated recharge time, and a recharge time based on attack speed (total recharge time = stated recharge time on the skill + attack speed recharge time). It is the recharge time based on attack speed Staff Mastery will affect.

As for mounts, I may be wrong, but the ap only mounts are the only ones able to be traded I believe (except the razormares, garamoths and the 'slow' snowboard), oh and the Xmas goats can be traded. Their cost runs into the 'Ops' (far more expensive than you will be able to find on the ah boards). Atm a lvl 50hm light mount ranges from 2ops to 4 (Silverhorn for eg). The Xmas mounts are also about 2-4 ops. I think the 58um mounts are a little more expensive. When mounts are not being sold, their price goes up, and when there are mounts in the web item mall (say, in a teir), prices go down (intuitive neh Laughing). Based on how many mounts you see for sale in tc, work out what you think you can sell your mount for.

Ultima_Thuul

Rank 0
Ultima_Thuul
PostedDec 29, 2012 7:28 pm
Hi

Thanks guys. That would make Staff Mastery one of the most important skills for a Pagan.

It is a razor mare I want to flog off to a Alliance.

In OP's what would that be worth?

Cheers

Avitra

Rank 1
PostedDec 29, 2012 9:45 pm

Razor Mare

Ah that is one of the mounts that can't be traded I'm afraid.

Either sell it to an NPC if you really don't want it, or leave it in your wh (or bank would be better). If you left it in your bank you can make a light toon on another server and use the mount ^^. If you have it in your wh then it is pretty much useless on the Fury side. Though if you leave it in there and delete all your Fury toons so that you are taken back to the Faction selection screen and choose Light, then the mount will still be in your wh for you to use lol. Bit extreme to just use a mount that doesn't have max speed and is arguably one of the ugliest mounts around though hehe.

Wish I'd left all the wrong faction gears in my bank >.< I'm one of those that never gets rid of things, so now I have non-tradeable capes and mounts for the wrong faction taking up valuable(!) space in my wh Xp