MyGunz

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2012 5:13 am
I will be absolutely frankly and blatantly honest with you right here.

I still haven't figured out exactly WHY has noone yet bothered to "open/edit" game files... to find formulas or the actual values of the gun that the game engine uses? I mean if the game uses some info/data, there has to be this "database" in one of the files, hidden.

I mean hackers make miracles by creating some kind of crazy-*** ( like One position kill, never seen anything similar in any game before ).. and yet I haven't seen anyone doing something useful with their skills yet?

I'm pretty sure the people have been wondering on the mechanics for YEARS.. AGES even. Seriously, howcome has noone yet actually dug into the game files and found the actual values and not estimate outta nowhere?
Advertisement

SkadoodIe

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 6:49 pm
Can u give me the real damage and variances of XM8, AMD, M4mk3, and Famas mk3? Id do anything for that info. If u need me to help u test I will.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedDec 29, 2012 8:34 pm
SkadoodIe wrote:
Can u give me the real damage and variances of XM8, AMD, M4mk3, and Famas mk3? Id do anything for that info. If u need me to help u test I will.  
I don't have AMD and I haven't tested Famas MK3 or M4MK3.

However, I can say that Famas MK3, M4MK3, and XM8 all have the stat damage given. XM8 has low variance, not sure about the other two though.

SkadoodIe

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 8:55 pm
trainer772 wrote:

However, I can say that Famas MK3, M4MK3, and XM8 all have the stat damage given. XM8 has low variance, not sure about the other two though.  

Could I help you test those? Actually I'd be interested in helping you learn more about the game mechanics in any aspect but those are my main interests because they are my main guns and having a better understanding of them would help me decide how and on what maps to use them

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedDec 29, 2012 9:08 pm
SkadoodIe wrote:
trainer772 wrote:

Could I help you test those? Actually I'd be interested in helping you learn more about the game mechanics in any aspect but those are my main interests because they are my main guns and having a better understanding of them would help me decide how and on what maps to use them  
I'll find a friend to nag. I'll do this when I have some free time too.