ClickQuit

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Please bann lIPunisherIl

He hacking always in PUB ( F3 no semi ) all know that. With unrealbot. I gonna send u ticket with video where he hacking in co-op with OPK. Ty Aeria
Advertisement

IlPunisherIl

Rank 0
IlPunisherIl
PostedDec 29, 2012 7:19 pm
Well here I'm.

1. I dont hack and dont use any 3rd program.
2. I never play co-op so I couldnt use what you say.

3. Is it not just cause I good player that u rage and want me banned ?

I'm curious to see this video on co-op where I hack, would be funny to see a game where I was not, why did you not pas the link here so everyone can see ?

Or u are the hackers that used my name ?

Let's AERIA do his job.

Today I played with [GS]Panda on F3 no semi and I had a great score, I alway make screenshot of my score at the end and I have a lot of video on my youtube channel, so everyone is free to ask the link and I'll give it with pleasure.

Remember it's just a Game, and asking to ban me or anothers just cause U defeat and hate is imature.

Have a nice day and thanx for this post, maybe u should grow up ?

llPunisherll

PS : any GS or GM feel free to contact me, I have a lot of video and screenshot too, but I dont act like a kid and dont ask to ban anyone, I just send ticket.

Sorry for my english, my own language is french.

amiisthebest

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 7:28 pm
Punisher? hmmm

I am still not sure if he is a hacker or not..
I think he is since on his videos there is pure aimbot.
But he sounds so legit. But he is a hacker probably.

Yeah ban Punisher, hue.

strix14

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 7:33 pm

ff

loool ,that is realy funny,i played with punisher alot of game( F3 no semi india) i love play that alot. ^^
i saw punisher missing alot of bullets Very Happy and i saw him killed by behind Very Happy the guy dont have any uav hack or aimbot Very Happy

and i killed him so many times Very Happy ( i dont say im not happy when i do that Very Happy LOL) but that prove that he dont hack Very Happy

puni im fun of u ;my acc is StxGhost and StriX2 Very Happy keep killing noobs ,ur good Very Happy