Author Message

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
Joined
05 Aug 2008
Posts
6429
Location
Foldereid Norway
PostedDec 29, 2012 2:04 pm
consider.ez wrote:
billdoor wrote:
Well, given we have had three GRBs in a row now without a crash, I hope that means the spell of that has been brought to an end (watch me jinx it now).  
Evil or Very Mad

Very Happy  


Oops, spoke too soon.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.
Advertisement

bshelton2012

Rank 0
Joined
10 Jan 2012
Posts
1
Location
United States
PostedDec 29, 2012 2:07 pm
lol way to jink it se

Notnats

Rank 0
Notnats
Joined
14 Nov 2010
Posts
1
Location
Kernvalley United States
PostedDec 29, 2012 6:43 pm

ya

ok
blah

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
Joined
05 Aug 2008
Posts
6429
Location
Foldereid Norway
PostedDec 30, 2012 3:02 pm   Last edited by billdoor on Dec 30, 2012 7:07 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Have to say I was surprised that even the Phoenix scores were voided in spite of the GRB there running its full course before PX was taken down for the emergency maintenance. I bet there are a lot of disappointed guilds and players on PX who, once they got back online yesterday, realized their efforts at this week's GRB were all for naught. Not a good thing.

Anyway, the fact that the PX scores were not recorded show that the server needs to be up for the 30 minutes after the GRB ends until the scores are updated if the scores are to be registered by the database. Take note, Leo. Wink

So, keeping it short and sweet, there are no updates to the ranks this week, except another "DNF" in my records. One can only hope the new year brings stability.


Union of Fury


MERGED SERVER

December 29th

No score recorded due to server crash. Ranks and scores of last week remain in effect.

December 22nd 30 ranked

1. 67553 Deja Vu
2. 67440 Destruction
3. 66232 Praetoriani
4. 66074 AFK
5. 64956 The DArk Razers
6. 64609 Nights Fury


PHOENIX

December 29th

No score recorded due to emergency maintenance. Ranks and scores of last week remain in effect.

December 22nd 26 ranked

1. 43590 ChaosTheory
2. 39669 Blood Oath
3. 37658 Clock-Work
4. 28457 Superior Circumstance
5. 28080 Avalon
6. 19343 Fatality


-------------------------------------------------

Alliance of Light


MERGED SERVER

December 29th

No score recorded due to server crash. Ranks and scores of last week remain in effect.

December 22nd 30 ranked

1. 69490 Celestial Legion
2. 69365 sovereignty
3. 68716 DragonReign
4. 67068 -Eternity-
5. 66189 April Rhain
6. 65070 SideBySide


PHOENIX

December 29th

No score recorded due to emergency maintenance. Ranks and scores of last week remain in effect.

December 22nd 30 ranked

1. 54088 Immortals
2. 41899 Grinders
3. 34702 The Demigods Of Olympia *
4. 32790 ShadowDemon Society
5. 14871 Exodus
6. 14317 -Anonim-

* Score of TDoO might be off, due to difficulty of reading it. If so, correction is welcome.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
Joined
21 Jan 2010
Posts
1408
Location
Connecticut United States
PostedDec 30, 2012 6:13 pm
What's funny is DLF was in first before the server crashed

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
Joined
05 Aug 2008
Posts
6429
Location
Foldereid Norway
PostedDec 30, 2012 7:06 pm
Ninniachel wrote:
What's funny is DLF was in first before the server crashed  

Getting boss points lately?

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
Joined
21 Jan 2010
Posts
1408
Location
Connecticut United States
PostedDec 30, 2012 8:41 pm
billdoor wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:
What's funny is DLF was in first before the server crashed  

Getting boss points lately?  


Actually yes. at least on the 15 boss. We brought it down right before server crashed. Didn't get to make it to Willow this time to see if the points would count

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
Joined
25 Nov 2008
Posts
8501
Location
Gaia Adrion Necria United States
PostedDec 30, 2012 9:32 pm
Ninniachel wrote:
billdoor wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:
What's funny is DLF was in first before the server crashed  

Getting boss points lately?  


Actually yes. at least on the 15 boss. We brought it down right before server crashed. Didn't get to make it to Willow this time to see if the points would count  


That's amazing since GRB crashed 30 seconds in ..... running to 15 boss with a 15 toon usually takes that 30 seconds and them some, and then around 10-20 seconds to kill it ....

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
Joined
21 Jan 2010
Posts
1408
Location
Connecticut United States
PostedDec 30, 2012 9:34 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:
billdoor wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:
What's funny is DLF was in first before the server crashed  

Getting boss points lately?  


Actually yes. at least on the 15 boss. We brought it down right before server crashed. Didn't get to make it to Willow this time to see if the points would count  


That's amazing since GRB crashed 30 seconds in ..... running to 15 boss with a 15 toon usually takes that 30 seconds and them some, and then around 10-20 seconds to kill it ....  


Well talk to [GS]Myth he brought it down Smile i was still running to port in 31+ zone

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
Joined
05 Aug 2008
Posts
6429
Location
Foldereid Norway
PostedDec 31, 2012 2:29 am
Ninniachel wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:
billdoor wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:
What's funny is DLF was in first before the server crashed  

Getting boss points lately?  


Actually yes. at least on the 15 boss. We brought it down right before server crashed. Didn't get to make it to Willow this time to see if the points would count  


That's amazing since GRB crashed 30 seconds in ..... running to 15 boss with a 15 toon usually takes that 30 seconds and them some, and then around 10-20 seconds to kill it ....  


Well talk to [GS]Myth he brought it down Smile i was still running to port in 31+ zone  

While I am not sure whether we had got the 15 boss yet by the time the server crashed, I wouldn't be surprised if we had as well. I am usually stationed on one of my lvl 30s, and rarely make it more than halfway to the sharp right hand bend of the pirates before it goes down, and that's about where I was when the server crashed. While I agree on Rekikyo's estimate on time needed to get to and kill the 15 boss (ie possible having it killed within 40-45 seconds), I am not so sure I agree that the GRB crashed after 30 seconds. Unless you were using a stopwatch, of course. Still, no point nitpicking the issue - the GRB never happened.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: