Tearfulplace

Rank 2
Tearfulplace
PostedSep 07, 2012 5:45 pm
I think for the best gaming experience PC hands down but that's if you have a nice one. Like BF3 is best for PC and other games as well alot more fun on PC. Its just a nice monitor and rig will cost a good chunk of cash.

Console is what ever imo i like xbox's xbox live for connecting with friends.Most good games for console you can get for PC.But console is a lot cheaper .
Advertisement

ZeroGravChesca

Rank 0
ZeroGravChesca
PostedDec 29, 2012 3:57 pm
PC gaming is the best only if you have a very good gaming PC
but consoles are quite fun when playing with friends

PC gaming is awfully competitive and making some friends is quite hard x.x (based on my experiences)

sbrna91472

Rank 0
sbrna91472
PostedJan 02, 2013 7:14 am

PC VS CONSOLE

PC
I personally like the interation with other players that is better with PC games, but I'm not giving up my Skyrim.

ashleybrown1

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 4:56 am   Last edited by ashleybrown1 on Apr 11, 2013 5:36 am. Edited 1 time in total
I think PC gaming is better. There's more games on PC than on console. And everyone have computer Wink PC games are also cheaper than on consoles. There's more good deals for PC games (just as at http://www.go2arena.com/)

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedApr 10, 2013 8:34 am
PC hands down, no need to even argue that one.

PC master race.

katsuxkimi

Rank 0
katsuxkimi
PostedMay 23, 2013 8:40 pm
I like Console Gaming

because it relaxes me since my body knows that I'm holding a controller so it means it's game time and my work usually spends hours in front of the computer, its a very tiring job and burns my eyes with line of codes Laughing

I usually play Online MMOs but my laptop specs are quite low and buying PC specs are more expensive here.

ThaoBear

Rank 2
ThaoBear
PostedMay 24, 2013 12:09 am
I think it's hard to compare them. Mostly because most the game I play on PC are MMO's, while the games I play on Console are FPS games. If I had to choose one, it would be PC gaming though, because I love the community in the MMO's. ♥

<center></center>

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedMay 26, 2013 5:39 am
I like PC games which involve interaction with others. There is an amazingness to having the internet and actively working on something together, rather than solo.

I like console games that are primarily solo, but can have some action with others (Pokemon!).

brb

Mattheus077

Rank 0
Mattheus077
PostedMay 27, 2013 2:03 pm
Computers and video games has its ups and downs.
Video games, like computers, are purchasable Evil or Very Mad

To have games in video games is almost completely necessary to spend money on CDs with games. On your computer you can download some games for free Mr. Green

Video games have a "shelf life", to any component of this ruin. On the computer you screw up too, but after about 4 or 5 years of use Shocked

Video games can run a game on any chart, since the computer you need a good video card to be able to run games without crashing Rolling Eyes

My preference goes to the computer, it is easier to connect with the internet Laughing

TheSanf

Rank 0
TheSanf
PostedMay 27, 2013 2:04 pm
I like pc gaming more, but getting into is cost a fortune! Sad The pc I'm building later on this summer is 1300$ (as of prices now). I think alot of people like console gaming more because you can play high end games without having to spend a ton of money up front.