cooltj6

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 11:48 am

Help with Google Checkout.

I had made a purchase of $20 and $10 with my visa credit card on 12/27/2012 with Google checkout, would any of you know what is taking so long for the transactions to go through? They are currently pending in my bank account. And when shall I be getting my AP?
Advertisement

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedDec 29, 2012 12:03 pm
Google Checkout usually has a 15 minute processing period, unless its your first time checking out with them, they may have other terms in place.

Aeria has 24 hour hold on new first time spenders in order to verify funds and perform standard security checks.

If you have not received your AP by the time that you read this response, check that Google has completed their part, by visiting this address (you will be required to login to google)

https://wallet.google.com/manage/#transactions: or https://wallet.google.com

Click on the transaction shown that matches your purchase. If Google has completed their part, and you are then waiting on Aeria, please submit a support ticket to the Billing Department via Contact Us (include your transaction number)(from googles wallet page works) and ask they settle your account.

Apologies for the inconvenience, the holidays have been a bit busy.

cooltj6

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 12:07 pm
hey thanks alot, It says, Your order has been sent to Aeria Games & entertainment.
Aeria Games & entertainment is responsible for charging and shipping your order. Have questions? Contact Aeria Games & entertainment.
What should I do at this point?

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedDec 29, 2012 12:09 pm
http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/billing

Follow that link, fill out the form, include the transaction number for your purchase.
They need to clear your account.

Also please know, if you change payment methods in the future, you may have to go through the same process, but after the first "round" you should be good and future spending should go much faster.

Google checkout usually has a upto 15minute wait, and the Billing Servers here have a 15 minute or less wait.

cooltj6

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 12:18 pm
You are awesome! I really appreciate your help! I have 2 transactions pending, will I have to fill out two forms?!

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedDec 29, 2012 12:22 pm
Being billing I would desperate each transaction to it own ticket, but that's my personal preference.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

cooltj6

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 12:33 pm
THANKS!!! Laughing