Author Message

SkadoodIe

Rank 0
Joined
18 Aug 2012
Posts
25
Location
United States
PostedDec 29, 2012 1:57 am
 

Rustyscope is the first ign that popped into me head  


You are quite right, this is the account that has the AVA IGN of RustyScopes.
Advertisement

4lexpk

Rank 4
4lexpk
Joined
15 Aug 2012
Posts
2407
Location
Israel
PostedDec 29, 2012 5:03 am
trainer772 wrote:

LS II
LRB II
Proto
RCS

Use rapid 2-3 shot bursts.  

Atrocity1

Rank 1
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
270
Location
United States
PostedDec 29, 2012 11:44 am
trainer772 wrote:
LRB II
Proto
RCS

Use rapid 2-3 shot bursts.  


What about trigger? I use the mods along you said along with the Aimed Shot Mech Kit trigger.

SkadoodIe

Rank 0
Joined
18 Aug 2012
Posts
25
Location
United States
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:53 pm
Atrocity1 wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
LRB II
Proto
RCS

Use rapid 2-3 shot bursts.  


What about trigger? I use the mods along you said along with the Aimed Shot Mech Kit trigger.  


Man I go through all that trouble of writing that in depth guide and you don't bother to read it. **** noobs.

Atrocity1

Rank 1
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
270
Location
United States
PostedDec 29, 2012 5:53 pm
SkadoodIe wrote:
Atrocity1 wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
LRB II
Proto
RCS

Use rapid 2-3 shot bursts.  


What about trigger? I use the mods along you said along with the Aimed Shot Mech Kit trigger.  


Man I go through all that trouble of writing that in depth guide and you don't bother to read it. **** noobs.  


LOL, don't get so mad, sheesh. I read your guide, it's good. I was just asking someone else for their opinion.

SkadoodIe

Rank 0
Joined
18 Aug 2012
Posts
25
Location
United States
PostedDec 29, 2012 6:03 pm
I get mad easily, but I get over it easy too Smile

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3397
Location
North Carolina, United States
PostedDec 29, 2012 8:39 pm
SkadoodIe wrote:
I get mad easily, but I get over it easy too Smile  

Obv bipolar obv

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
Joined
15 Feb 2012
Posts
3301
Location
Bowlofrice Korea, South
PostedDec 29, 2012 8:59 pm
Atrocity1 wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
LRB II
Proto
RCS

Use rapid 2-3 shot bursts.  
What about trigger? I use the mods along you said along with the Aimed Shot Mech Kit trigger.  
Trigger if you use 2-shot bursts and you strafe, stand, or crouch while shooting.

Franccescco1

Rank 1
Franccescco1
Joined
08 Jan 2012
Posts
220
Location
Argentina
PostedDec 29, 2012 9:07 pm
fn f2000/desmodus
then you become a pro

pie5coconut

Rank 0
pie5coconut
Joined
04 Oct 2012
Posts
107
Location
Cali, United States
PostedDec 30, 2012 1:51 am
No mods.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: