cero551

Rank 0
cero551
PostedDec 28, 2012 8:40 am

Re: Thank You Aeria, you are amazing...

yes, i remember when i joined this game , i enjoyed the game , and there was cool events , i dont know if you remember that event when the GMs sommoned lots of monsters of diferent lvls , and all the server go to clean all the place, and in the end the GMs were droping diferents Boosters , ( idb,spb,tool aids, etc) <--- if i am not wrong , tha were funny events , and the pet events were more regulars compared to now. i remember the racings events... and anothers cool event with cool prices, and they were droping boosters even for the one who lose xD . etc etc.

now yeah , aeria is not the same like before , and the game is very diferent too. its like aeria just marks the beginning of capitalism, so you waste your money and you can only be participant of cool events where? in web mall oh course... tiered, wheel, etc. that is the only cool events they make, in the web mall. is just wild capitalism in my opinion. no more community, if you wanna play last chaos you need to increase their capital. ($$$$$$)

Still Retired.
Advertisement

dischuffed

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 2:48 pm

Re: Thank You Aeria, you are amazing...

cero551 wrote:
yes, i remember when i joined this game , i enjoyed the game , and there was cool events , i dont know if you remember that event when the GMs sommoned lots of monsters of diferent lvls , and all the server go to clean all the place, and in the end the GMs were droping diferents Boosters , ( idb,spb,tool aids, etc) <--- if i am not wrong , tha were funny events , and the pet events were more regulars compared to now. i remember the racings events... and anothers cool event with cool prices, and they were droping boosters even for the one who lose xD . etc etc.

now yeah , aeria is not the same like before , and the game is very diferent too. its like aeria just marks the beginning of capitalism, so you waste your money and you can only be participant of cool events where? in web mall oh course... tiered, wheel, etc. that is the only cool events they make, in the web mall. is just wild capitalism in my opinion. no more community, if you wanna play last chaos you need to increase their capital. ($$$$$$)

Still Retired.  

Yeah, I remember some of those events you mention, and yeah they were fun times !!

Some GS's (sorry can't remember names) held impromptu quiz events in remote locations, and if you got a question wrong you were teleported back to town. But everybody who took part won prizes, the eventual winner getting something really worth having. Ahh, good times !!

rathov_khan

Rank 4
rathov_khan
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:50 pm
Have to say, Aeria ARE amazing, especially their Support Team !!

Sent in a ticket yesterday about my blocked account, today it's fixed and working again. So regardless of what has been - or will be - said, I for one am very grateful to them, they are stars !! Very Happy

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedDec 29, 2012 11:32 am
My personal view of things is that, in recent times (the past year or so) Aeria have changed focuses. They no longer focus on maximising customer satisfaction and instead are focusing on maximising revenue. The curse of all successful companies: Customer service always takes a back seat to revenue

<center></center>