Have the same problem too. I have done the following to try to solve the probelm but nothing has worked.
1. Turned off firewall - Ran and still crashed
2. Removed firewall - Ran and crashed
3. Restarted Computer without firewall - Ran and crashed
4. Installed new firewall, added game to exception list - ran and crashed
5. Downloaded, Installed and ran the game optimization program suggested in forums - ran and crashed
6. Uninstalled game and redownloaded and installed - ran and crashed
7. Restore IE9 back to default settings - ran and crashed
Nothing has worked to fix the problem and earlier today, around 2 pm EST I believe, this game worked just fine (played through a couple games).
Any explaination or suggest to something I haven't tried would be helpful.