nallov

Rank 0
nallov
PostedDec 29, 2012 5:12 am

Ban appeal

That's ridicolous
I've been loggin to my account like 2 days ago, and I have noticed, that it's banned for nothing. I have written a ticket, describing my prob, but I'm waiting third day to resolve it. I have got some auctions set, and I'm gonna lose some serious gold just for being banned for nothing. -.-
Advertisement

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedDec 29, 2012 7:15 am

Re: Ban appeal

That's ridicolous
nallov wrote:
I've been loggin to my account like 2 days ago, and I have noticed, that it's banned for nothing. I have written a ticket, describing my prob, but I'm waiting third day to resolve it. I have got some auctions set, and I'm gonna lose some serious gold just for being banned for nothing. -.-  

some bans might happen as a result of mistakes, but to tell directly that it's banned for nothing is something which can be untrue. I'm not going to judge you, it's up to the GM.

The only thing which you can do is waiting. The GM's are pretty busy with a lot tickets right now, but they will reply on your ban appeal if you wait patiently. If you want, you can track your ticket progress here : contact us - my tickets.
(Although i am known by the GM's and some of these like to tease me to reply after a week because they know that i am patient : / )

And about the auction house, you have 13 days time period until it erases itself. So still enough decent time left.

signature of xybolt

zoz.truc

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 7:34 am
I nallov,

i reported the same (i think) problem for my account : the story is here (http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1846415) and still running.

But as told you xybolt, you have to be patient and not to spam them with continuous demand. They are buzy. I already had a few messages since 3-4 days my account (here it's a new one) and there is a chance they will ask you for date and IP of last logon, names of the servers and characters you use, last item mall/AP use, content of the backpack/warehouse etc etc...

Tell us about the advance of the story Wink

101tadakatsu101

Rank 2
101tadakatsu101
PostedDec 29, 2012 7:44 am
small advice

for some reason ban appeals arent bein awnsered (or atleast in all the cases of bans i have heard of recently)

best thing to do is check your accounts forum profile from time to time untill you can acces it again and then send a ticket to retrieve a lost account

seems to be the fastest way to get things done recently

nallov

Rank 0
nallov
PostedDec 30, 2012 11:20 am

Eh

This is ridicolous
I', waitin fifth day, without even a word, why my account is banned. I have written to the recovery section and to the ban appeal section. No one is answering me, after I post answers to theirs 8 questions about my acc. :c

K_I_A_N_D_R_A

Rank 1
K_I_A_N_D_R_A
PostedDec 30, 2012 10:04 pm
are you checking the spam folder for your email account? sometimes Aeria's emails to you get sent there