Author Message

Giovanna_X

GameSage: DK Online
Giovanna_X
Joined
23 Mar 2008
Posts
3609
Location
Carpe Noctem! United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 6:50 pm
Do not circumvent the filter, please, and thanks.

*Summons Mod*

Advertisement

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
Joined
11 Jan 2008
Posts
969
Location
Pits of Despair United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 6:53 pm
fedefo123 wrote:
synster14 wrote:
filipvarga wrote:
fedefo123 wrote:
Think that's just a mob, however, we need a male caster... or AT LEAST range.  

GMs confirmed that Archers will come in one of the updates in the future.  


Archers are female.  


Yep.

Devs = genius!  



Sadly, that's not true....Razz

fedefo123

Rank 0
fedefo123
Joined
10 Jul 2012
Posts
171
Location
Uruguay
PostedDec 28, 2012 7:52 pm   Last edited by fedefo123 on Dec 30, 2012 5:45 pm. Edited 4 times in total
Giovanna_X wrote:
Do not circumvent the filter, please, and thanks.

*Summons Mod*  


ok, you are welcome.

synster14 wrote:
fedefo123 wrote:
synster14 wrote:
filipvarga wrote:
fedefo123 wrote:
Think that's just a mob, however, we need a male caster... or AT LEAST range.  

GMs confirmed that Archers will come in one of the updates in the future.  


Archers are female.  


Yep.

Devs = genius!  



Sadly, that's not true....Razz  


Seems like your sarcasm detector is broken Razz



And yes I'm agree with you Mr. Green

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
Joined
11 Jul 2012
Posts
384
Location
Romania
PostedDec 28, 2012 11:34 pm
Devs want to attract kids with rich parents that want to play half naked female characters so yeah
devs fail

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
Joined
11 Jan 2008
Posts
969
Location
Pits of Despair United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 11:48 pm
blackdragon214 wrote:
Devs want to attract kids with rich parents that want to play half naked female characters so yeah
devs fail  



That's not what I was talking about...
Skimpy female characters and gender locking aren't even on the radar concerning problems in the KR version.

mrvayl

Rank 0
Joined
25 Dec 2012
Posts
106
Location
United States
PostedDec 29, 2012 1:05 am
If we can play a dwarf... LALI-HO!!!

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
Joined
11 Jul 2012
Posts
384
Location
Romania
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:19 am
synster14 wrote:
blackdragon214 wrote:
Devs want to attract kids with rich parents that want to play half naked female characters so yeah
devs fail  



That's not what I was talking about...
Skimpy female characters and gender locking aren't even on the radar concerning problems in the KR version.  


because Asians are all Otaku and obsessed about animated females >_>

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
Joined
25 Nov 2008
Posts
8466
Location
Gaia Adrion Necria United States
PostedDec 29, 2012 6:09 am
blackdragon214 wrote:
synster14 wrote:
blackdragon214 wrote:
Devs want to attract kids with rich parents that want to play half naked female characters so yeah
devs fail  



That's not what I was talking about...
Skimpy female characters and gender locking aren't even on the radar concerning problems in the KR version.  


because Asians are all Otaku and obsessed about animated females >_>  


So are American Males o.O

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
Joined
06 Dec 2008
Posts
2568
Location
Porec Croatia
PostedDec 29, 2012 6:18 am
But obviously not Europeans, I dont have a Asian Female Fetish, I prefer young europeans o.o

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: