driverman777

Rank 0
driverman777
PostedOct 04, 2012 5:29 am

Re: [Official] Petition to increase euro earnings

with shocking facts to back it up
trainer772 wrote:
Thought I might make this public to see how well people receive this idea. This is a petition/request/suggestion to increase the euro earnings by either changing the in-game code to increase rate of supply gain OR making more bonus euro/supply events.

To get the point across, I start with a simple round of Annihilation. I measure the cost of playing that round of annihilation with various degrees of equipment and see the end profit.

To make the calculations, I check the sell price of the mods or equipment before and after playing the match. I multiply the difference by 5 (since the sellback rate is 20%) and add it all up.

Case one: a rich man (or an unwise novice) with 3 mods on a PGM, a pistol, and 2 pieces of armor.

+375 supply earned from annihilation match
PGM repair cost: 30
-Scope cost: 5(143-142) = 5
-Barrel cost: 5(626-622) = 20
-Trigger cost: 5(178-177) = 5
Socom repair cost: 7
Large cal armor: 5(298-295) = 15
EG08: 5(557-552) = 25

Total cost: 107 euros
Euros earned from match: 94 euros
Net profit: -13 euros  

Case two: a simple player with 3 mods on a PGM and a pistol

375 supply earned from annihilation match
-Scope cost: 5(143-142) = 5
-Trigger cost: 5(178-177) = 5
Socom repair cost: 7
Supply armor: 0

Total cost: 67 euros
Net profit: +27 euros  

Case three: a really poor man with only Lapua II on PGM

375 supply earned from annihilation match
Supply armor: 0

Total cost: 50 euros
Net profit: +44 euros

From this, the facts become painfully obvious: Someone who wants to play with more than just a gun and a pistol will find themselves losing money for every match they play. Even a stingy sniper who uses the bare minimum on the PGM and leaves out a pistol will find themselves spending over half their income towards repairing their gun and buying mods for it. The same stingy sniper will find himself playing 1,200 similar matches (200 hours of game time) to buy a new gun or 70 matches to buy a single euro capsule... without the aid of events.

===============================

That having been said, I propose that Aeria should make a lot (read: A LOT) of opportunities to gain euros via official events, GM/GS events, bonus 25% weekends, and other creative methods of dispersing euros into the community. I also recommend that Aeria takes a look at how other versions of AVA are run (KAVA, JAVA, SEAAVA, TAVA, etc) and see how they deal with events without adverse effects to their profits.  

sounds good yea let us do a bit money in game
Advertisement

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedOct 04, 2012 5:41 am
yeah, we do need more euro earnings. would be fair to increase it, it does take way too long to earn the money for a new weapon.

iNyuuBlaZ, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, Viole, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedOct 04, 2012 6:10 am
This is the imbalance i was talking about and probably the main reason why euro hack even exists

Not only is the gain too low, there is litterally NO way to match paying players who have their AP armours and Cpasule pistols (the only usefull euro one is mac10, but again, its capsule and hard to get)

The money gain is WAAAAY too low, but another issue is that best pistols are hard or impossible to get permanent (to be cheaper to use) and same goes for armours

really events wont solve anything, we need:
-more money gain, so you can actualy use some stuff and still get profit
-more permanent items that match to AP stuff (permanent pistols, Iyan armour pieces, both exist in other versions, possibly even permanent grenades)

really a person should be able to use ANY gun and ANY pistol, at least 3 pieces of armour and at least 1 additional grenade to make the game somewhat balanced and actualy FREE TO PLAY also practically, not just because you can install it for free and play immensely handicaped

as said you can earn enough APs from AP capsules (which are OP as Hard), and euro jackpots (and thus euro capsules), from fancy weapons (more noel and freedom, its THE BEST type of events for free to play game, as it doesnt imbalance game, but gives paying players a unique thing that sais: hey i support the game for you to play and i am a veteran)

but hey, aeria wont listen or simply wont do anything like this, there are enough sheep who pay for those Iyans and Pumpkin nades and stuff that gives them direct advantage

they dont really care about customer satisfaction, they ve never proven me wrong, giving out silly event for like 10k once per month is just throwing a bone to shut people up

I am sorry, but this simply is NOT F2P in actuality and the way things are going it will just go further from being F2P

badarbhatti

Rank 0
badarbhatti
PostedNov 02, 2012 3:48 pm

agree.

Amagad!! Moni moni moni !!

bmendonc

Rank 2
bmendonc
PostedNov 04, 2012 8:34 pm
simple way to earn money:

get the ppsh, 9 boxes or finish escape, id go with the 9 boxes

remove all armor, all nades, and anything that has to be repaired, including pistols,

equip ppsh (nothing that wears out or has to be repaired should be equipped now)

3 box (accidentally, which is surprising easy for some odd reason) for an entire day

reap the reward and lose interest in AVA and never return

a quick guide to making euros in AVA

-peace and GG

Aeria's solution to AVA: copy KAVA's money-making traits only, The result? A30A GG

Symphonica.

Rank 1
Symphonica.
PostedNov 04, 2012 8:37 pm
bmendonc wrote:
simple way to earn money:

get the ppsh, 9 boxes or finish escape, id go with the 9 boxes

remove all armor, all nades, and anything that has to be repaired, including pistols,

equip ppsh (nothing that wears out or has to be repaired should be equipped now)

3 box (accidentally, which is surprising easy for some odd reason) for an entire day

reap the reward and lose interest in AVA and never return

a quick guide to making euros in AVA

-peace and GG  
Seems legit.

gamerjdawg

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 1:06 pm
Consider this a signature on your petition! Imbalanced P2W games are a plague
in the gaming community right now...

xDarkxDevilx

Rank 0
xDarkxDevilx
PostedNov 17, 2012 4:15 am
this is why Euro hacks are out there...

And its very slow to earn money...

BUMB

nonlck

Rank 0
nonlck
PostedDec 29, 2012 3:12 am
+1 vote

Jbakkali

Rank 0
Jbakkali
PostedJan 01, 2013 6:34 am
I like the idea but as a new player I've already made 100k euro's and it doesn't affect me but , when time goes on and i need to re-supply buy new guns etc I'm gonna need the extra money to repair guns and supply.

Proud Soldier Front Warrior