Sandswallow

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 12:01 am

Question regarding boss drops

Hi I'm still new to this game, just hit lv20 yesterday and was wondering if boss still drop loots even when you're over-leveled. I've read that monsters stop giving exp if you're more than 10 levels above them and have their names "greyed" out, is this the same in dungeons (unlimited) and do I still get boss/monster drops from said dungeons? Are the rates same as if i'm of an acceptable level?

Sorry for the questions. Tried finding out my searching but to no avail.
Advertisement

Millumi

Rank 3
Millumi
PostedDec 29, 2012 12:23 am
Level doesn't matter for drops, you should always be able to get the drops no matter what.
In fact, the game makes you hunt for low level trophies for legendary achievements to increase your hp.

The only thing that would cause the bosses to not drop stuff for you, is if you don't break the boss(BP Bar, goes down with the damage types next to it's health)
Also, limited mode only gives two drops per boss, regardless of whether it's broken or anything.

Sandswallow

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 12:44 am
Alright.. Thank you so much!

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedDec 29, 2012 6:08 am
Just to add, you dont get exp anymore if your more then 5 lvls higher then the mob (10 for class exp) and if you dont get exp anymore you wont get money drops from the mobs anymore either.