js.betancourt

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 1:54 am

Solo ACV fast runs Mystic

Well, I'm about to hit 70 n I'ld like to know how fast can this gear clear ACV for leeching u know

65 PvP set (all +15 and all with STR +9 stones)
70 2 hand hammer +18
Relic 50 (for toro)
Relic 70

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

The.Mayor.

Rank 1
The.Mayor.
PostedDec 28, 2012 4:28 pm
I wouldn't use 50 relic for any type of boss, stick to 70 relic for evasion.

js.betancourt

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 4:39 pm
But the rest is ok to make a REALLY fast run?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

The.Mayor.

Rank 1
The.Mayor.
PostedDec 28, 2012 5:46 pm
Yeah i guess it is Smile good luck soloing toroso with 2h though, I never tried

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedDec 28, 2012 8:39 pm
As stated, I've found it better to stick to 70 relic for Toro regardless of weapon.

Actually your biggest problem is with Molli, since triple-triple-triple (weapon AND skill AND set) will mean a fast imminent suicide once it reflects. No I'm quite serious Razz you can easily 1-combo yourself so be very careful!!!

A few benefits of this build:

• Able to run 'Prophet' build for an additional 8+15 = 23 eva!
  • Really effective VS toro due to your high damage output and eva
  • Able to proc 70 staff if needed: I have run ACV using just the 70 staff and the rest of the gear is the same. AT's: Staff expert and defense AT.
  • Fangs of madness should heal more efficiently

A few disadvantages:

• Cannot reach max attack speed without sprite procs (even with Spotless*3 and wolf form). Unless you have the Day of Destiny title.
  • Baha's paralyse will slow you down a fair bit

And that's it! Good luck

Additional Idea:
Turn off the double attack ancient talent and instead use the 70 staff + Staff expert AT VS Molli. The -dmg taken from the Staff proc and staff sheilding greatly reduces the reflect damage you take. Rest of bosses should be fien with 2h Hammer :3

js.betancourt

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 9:30 pm
Tyvm for THAT answer Very Happy n ya u r right with molly, I totally forgot about that reflect skill :S guess I'll do as you say and use staff

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 28, 2012 11:16 pm
To do fast runs, from my personal experience, I did this for fast ACV runs. 40 run hammer, then I used the 70 and 65 hammer. Simply because I didn't have the 70 2h hammer, which helps later on. Moli? Fighting Moli, either one of 2 things happens. I either: Kill him before he uses reflect or he uses it in the beginning of the fight. Because of this, I wait about 3 seconds before I start attacking. Should you survive the reflect I recommend you: (This is ofc if you have the 65 hammer.) Go human form, and use the HoT skill, then hammer at him. I know this sounds long, but doing this it still takes me a maximum of about 30 seconds to kill Moli.

Toroso: Cake. Doesn't hit me.

Yanna:....Do I even have to say anything?

Baha: Only an annoying boss. Spam your no hit skill in ape form. You'll be fine.

See my point? The fact of the matter is, Moli is the one who determines the time your runs take.

Hope this helps. Happy soloing~

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

MeIIow

Rank 0
MeIIow
PostedJan 02, 2013 10:24 pm

I wanna help too!

since u are using the 2-hand 70 hammer, which is a really interesting idea, use the Lv60 2-hand hammer for the BURN, if u dint have a Wiz/AM in ur party that is. Haha.. i feel stupid now .-.

Rabbet ♥

ShrimpTeriyaki

Rank 1
ShrimpTeriyaki
PostedJan 07, 2013 6:31 am
since i'm lazy when it comes to dungeon runs, i just use:

- the level 65 pvp set
- level 70 2h hammer
- level 40 2h hammer (for movement speed)
- level 70 relic.

easy 5-6 mins run. enjoy

why so serious?

js.betancourt

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2013 7:58 pm
Final results:
Equip:
70 2 handed hammer 18 with 6 8% crit stones
70 staff 18 with 6 8% mcrit
70 relic
65 pvp set all 18 and with str 9 stones
First row masteries on 10
Second row all on 5

First time i tried ACV i was almost killed by moli cause of reflect n triple attack xD i did recovered n killed him, fof the other 3 bosses... Piece of cake took me 5 mins to finish ACV
For 70 hf as far as i know i'm a freakin annoying sage or that's what everyone tells me xD maybe cause of 12k of atk n almost 8k def lol still rangers r annoying 4 me till i use antistunn staff for easy kill haha

Posted By Aeria Mobile