Author Message

j1mb1

Rank 0
j1mb1
Joined
16 Aug 2012
Posts
124
Location
Dubois United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 9:10 am   Last edited by j1mb1 on Dec 30, 2012 7:13 am. Edited 1 time in total

Looking for some AKs

My extra guns for trade
Aks I'm looking for:
Gold Ak74
Engraved AK74
Alcad AK74

Extra Guns for trade:
Alcad M4
Exusia M4 x2
Skull m4
Camo Ak74
Gold PSG
Advertisement

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
1551
Location
Lollipop Island, Portugal
PostedDec 28, 2012 9:24 am
Interested in a Reaper AK74?

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update

j1mb1

Rank 0
j1mb1
Joined
16 Aug 2012
Posts
124
Location
Dubois United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 9:29 am
xumbinhu123 wrote:
Interested in a Reaper AK74?  


No thank you already have that one. I figured I have a decent amount of AKs might as well get the rest Wink

doob_noob

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
199
Location
Netherlands
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:25 am
What do you offer for a alcad ak? Pm me

Posted By Aeria Mobile

jojobroch10

Rank 4
jojobroch10
Joined
26 Jun 2012
Posts
2289
Location
machelen Belgium
PostedDec 28, 2012 11:08 am

j1mb1

Rank 0
j1mb1
Joined
16 Aug 2012
Posts
124
Location
Dubois United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 12:26 pm
doob_noob wrote:
What do you offer for a alcad ak? Pm me  


Pm'd

jojobroch10 wrote:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1847521  


If doob_noob doesn't reply I'll send you a PM on your Alcad AK

jojobroch10

Rank 4
jojobroch10
Joined
26 Jun 2012
Posts
2289
Location
machelen Belgium
PostedDec 28, 2012 12:53 pm
j1mb1 wrote:
doob_noob wrote:
What do you offer for a alcad ak? Pm me  


Pm'd

jojobroch10 wrote:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1847521  


If doob_noob doesn't reply I'll send you a PM on your Alcad AK  


Ok.

walrusman2

Rank 2
walrusman2
Joined
12 Jun 2012
Posts
538
Location
United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 5:37 pm
Would you be interested in a 3 way trade? With this guy http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1847493

We have both been vouched by GS's

I would get the PSG1a1
You'd get Gold Ak74
And he would get Camo Ak

Let me know if your down with that

Add my xfire: mystory

j1mb1

Rank 0
j1mb1
Joined
16 Aug 2012
Posts
124
Location
Dubois United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:54 pm
walrusman2 wrote:
Would you be interested in a 3 way trade? With this guy http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1847493

We have both been vouched by GS's

I would get the PSG1a1
You'd get Gold Ak74
And he would get Camo Ak

Let me know if your down with that

Add my xfire: mystory  


Sorry man I'm actually in the middle of a trade to get a gold AK74

basil_bk

Rank 4
basil_bk
Joined
27 Jul 2012
Posts
2510
Location
California United States
PostedDec 30, 2012 11:19 am
I have 2 alcad aks of u want . Very Happy
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: