rbaugh18

Rank 0
rbaugh18
PostedDec 28, 2012 5:31 pm

well?

I don't really wanna' read all 16 pages of this post again. Why is everyone involved with the argument so upset with each other? I got lost as to where this whole debacle started in the first place.
I saw somewhere, when it was mentioned (in my best quoted recollection) "This is why DV and AFK hate each other."....uhm? sorry I am in AFK and PvP a bit, and I didn't get this memo. Last I heard we got along fine as two separate guilds.
Now I can see, in and of this forum, that there are INDIVIDUALS at odds with each other, and this reflects a personal conflict. So with that being said, let's not make a habit of turning it into a guild bashing. I am pretty sure Khoya is speaking for himself, and not on behalf of the entire AFK guild, and likewise for Zhao/DeJaVu.
In either case, perhaps we should change the topic of discussion here as to "Who are the WORST 80 Pvpers?"
I vote myself in of the UoF Warrior class Very Happy

What makes Pvp enjoyable is when people from other guilds can come together (aka RAID) and have fun accomplishing a common goal....to smack Alliance faces into the dirt if they are even ballsy enough to come out from behind their own guards.

It saddens me, this forum, that I see two great Pvpers fighting with each other and perhaps creating a great divide between our guilds, because of the animosity you hold with each other. Kiss and make up already!

Advertisement

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedDec 28, 2012 7:46 pm
rbaugh18 wrote:
Kiss and make up already!  
As a non-pvper I would like to see this. Hold this at the wedding map please.

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

VerdithAnath

Rank 0
VerdithAnath
PostedDec 28, 2012 8:38 pm
Cheer up guys/gals its just a game.....however I do have to voice my opinion on something.

It would be nice if Lights would work together so I could enjoy some decent pvp. I would also like to say if you are AoL now , FC to Fury at this point doesn't help the crappola situation. But if you do FC to fury , for the love of god please don't act like you not running to the winning side like a coward. ( I've heard enough BS excuses from X lights, grow a pair and pvp for your faction and stop running t o fury side to leach)...Yes i know this is off topic, but seems like as good a place as any to post this, as its already off topic.

GL and HF

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedDec 28, 2012 9:13 pm
Wow this is pathetic

hbobb

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:35 pm
Ninniachel wrote:
Wow this is pathetic  

+10101010110

This is what forums was intended for. Bashing each other
Keep it up ppl this is great entertainment lol

besa2

Rank 1
PostedDec 29, 2012 12:30 am
morygian wrote:
/gets popcorn  

Share please Twisted Evil

elful81

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 1:50 am   Last edited by elful81 on Mar 15, 2013 9:52 am. Edited 1 time in total
VerdithAnath wrote:
Cheer up guys/gals its just a game.....however I do have to voice my opinion on something.

It would be nice if Lights would work together so I could enjoy some decent pvp. I would also like to say if you are AoL now , FC to Fury at this point doesn't help the crappola situation. But if you do FC to fury , for the love of god please don't act like you not running to the winning side like a coward. ( I've heard enough BS excuses from X lights, grow a pair and pvp for your faction and stop running t o fury side to leach)...Yes i know this is off topic, but seems like as good a place as any to post this, as its already off topic.

GL and HF  

Word.

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedDec 29, 2012 1:52 am
grouzin wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:
grouzin wrote:
but i am still waiting for u to 1v1 once u requested me on Initials thread u rejected it by pm .. my boy looks afraid .. w/e Smile , no wonder why most fury can talk only in pvp but afraid to prove their selfes in 1v1 Smile u may got good protection buy orcs in boderlands but u cant have em when u 1v1 Smile just sayin.  

Man 1v1 is not at all the same as pvp.Deal with it, pvp is playing smart with other DPS and your healers which imo i do ok.In pvp you need to know how to survive and deal dmg and when you are ganged you need to know how to take people off you which you dont know at all.I seen you pvp and you may deal high ammount of dmg but you cant really survive if you have 3 warrs on you.Yes i have a orc on me when im ganged but i know how to protect her when she has some1 on her Wink Respect ur priests and enjoy the heals you get :*

Learn the difference between 1v1 and pvp, they are not same.1v1 is mostly abbout dex and gear and luck if you hit debuff/bh/right ele at first hit.

imo you only do 1v1 to boost your ego down a bit after you get pwned in pvp Neutral

*waiting for you to challenge me for another 1v1*  
xd if i have 3 warrs like U on me and i got 1 healer focusing on me i can easly afk .. only thing hurts me in pvp about high dmg is your hunters Smile culae knows what i mean Razz ... anyway u are the one THAT SAID U COULD 1V1 ME ANYTIME !!! ... chek what u said earlier u tard ..
p.s waiting to see another excuse of refuse 1v1ing me Smile  

Yes learn how to respect ur priests and they will heal you Wink Dont blame them if you die
I seen you die by 3 warrs and ye 7k aint much dmg eh?
Yes i did in same gear i could.

Anyways, if you wanna discuss anything else pm me, tho i doubt you will cos than you cant boost ur ego with showing ur ''uberness'' cos no1 who cares will c it Neutral

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedDec 29, 2012 5:04 am
DarkSakimaru wrote:
grouzin wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:
grouzin wrote:
but i am still waiting for u to 1v1 once u requested me on Initials thread u rejected it by pm .. my boy looks afraid .. w/e Smile , no wonder why most fury can talk only in pvp but afraid to prove their selfes in 1v1 Smile u may got good protection buy orcs in boderlands but u cant have em when u 1v1 Smile just sayin.  

Man 1v1 is not at all the same as pvp.Deal with it, pvp is playing smart with other DPS and your healers which imo i do ok.In pvp you need to know how to survive and deal dmg and when you are ganged you need to know how to take people off you which you dont know at all.I seen you pvp and you may deal high ammount of dmg but you cant really survive if you have 3 warrs on you.Yes i have a orc on me when im ganged but i know how to protect her when she has some1 on her Wink Respect ur priests and enjoy the heals you get :*

Learn the difference between 1v1 and pvp, they are not same.1v1 is mostly abbout dex and gear and luck if you hit debuff/bh/right ele at first hit.

imo you only do 1v1 to boost your ego down a bit after you get pwned in pvp Neutral

*waiting for you to challenge me for another 1v1*  
xd if i have 3 warrs like U on me and i got 1 healer focusing on me i can easly afk .. only thing hurts me in pvp about high dmg is your hunters Smile culae knows what i mean Razz ... anyway u are the one THAT SAID U COULD 1V1 ME ANYTIME !!! ... chek what u said earlier u tard ..
p.s waiting to see another excuse of refuse 1v1ing me Smile  

Yes learn how to respect ur priests and they will heal you Wink Dont blame them if you die
I seen you die by 3 warrs and ye 7k aint much dmg eh?
Yes i did in same gear i could.

Anyways, if you wanna discuss anything else pm me, tho i doubt you will cos than you cant boost ur ego with showing ur ''uberness'' cos no1 who cares will c it Neutral  
xd another lie seems like coming from u , i dont think if u could hit me for 7k under IS i havent got so far 7k dmg from any warr under IS , but i got to chek , but still u are the one who said that u could 1v1 me anytime , so i am just waiting for u , about dieying by 3 warrs , if they were warrs like u and i had no priest on me it could take u long , anyways under IS and with 1 priest i could not die from 3 warrs like u atk me , say something real next time boy.

101tadakatsu101

Rank 2
101tadakatsu101
PostedDec 29, 2012 7:20 am

Re: well?

rbaugh18 wrote:
I don't really wanna' read all 16 pages of this post again. Why is everyone involved with the argument so upset with each other? I got lost as to where this whole debacle started in the first place.
I saw somewhere, when it was mentioned (in my best quoted recollection) "This is why DV and AFK hate each other."....uhm? sorry I am in AFK and PvP a bit, and I didn't get this memo. Last I heard we got along fine as two separate guilds.
Now I can see, in and of this forum, that there are INDIVIDUALS at odds with each other, and this reflects a personal conflict. So with that being said, let's not make a habit of turning it into a guild bashing. I am pretty sure Khoya is speaking for himself, and not on behalf of the entire AFK guild, and likewise for Zhao/DeJaVu.
In either case, perhaps we should change the topic of discussion here as to "Who are the WORST 80 Pvpers?"
I vote myself in of the UoF Warrior class Very Happy

What makes Pvp enjoyable is when people from other guilds can come together (aka RAID) and have fun accomplishing a common goal....to smack Alliance faces into the dirt if they are even ballsy enough to come out from behind their own guards.

It saddens me, this forum, that I see two great Pvpers fighting with each other and perhaps creating a great divide between our guilds, because of the animosity you hold with each other. Kiss and make up already!  

gotta agree with part of this. this is something between players not between guilds. personaly i have allot of respect for allot of the AFK players and i can honostly say everybody in my guild does aswel. this is an issue between players.

and making a worst pvper thread now that would butthurt some people lol XD