nicholasknee

Rank 0
nicholasknee
PostedDec 27, 2012 1:41 pm

Re: It's fine

petpred wrote:
Did you get your pm4? It's out of my inventory  

Yes I received it, I'm going out soon to get ap, to send you your Red tiger m4.

@ Bilbonsacquet, post the ss of the ticket when you send. Then I'll send mine.

Also you guys wont get the ss's till around 6-7 pm east, when I go out to get ap.

Advertisement

petpred

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2012 6:50 pm

You said east right?

Its almost 8pm east 0.o

petpred

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2012 9:07 pm

Ummmmmmmmm?

I might be getting scammed by this guy? Idk.... He has vouches from a gs, but its been two days and he was supposed to send me a rtm4 by 7pm est and its now 10pm est.... The first day he said there was a blizard and he couldnt get it to me, but now that it's day two and he's already gotten my the pm4 i sent him... im a bit worried....

LittleDutchy

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 4:06 am

Re: Ummmmmmmmm?

petpred wrote:
I might be getting scammed by this guy? Idk.... He has vouches from a gs, but its been two days and he was supposed to send me a rtm4 by 7pm est and its now 10pm est.... The first day he said there was a blizard and he couldnt get it to me, but now that it's day two and he's already gotten my the pm4 i sent him... im a bit worried....  

Well, i don't know if it reassures you but I got my cutie m4 today. So i would say he's trustworthy. Very Happy
Have a little patience, i have had the same feeling you're having right now when he
was late with ss/posting.

Here's a screenshot of my received cutie m4:

petpred

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Three days now..

Ok this is ridiculous this guy is scamming me... I already sent him my pm4 and he got it... Ever since he got it there's been these excuses like a blizzard hit and he didnt have internet, well he told me that two days ago. After the blizzard he said he was going to get a ss of him sending it to me yesterday night. Well guess what, it is now the day after and he hasnt even logged on all day.
So... does anyone know this guy's ign? If he isnt scamming then why doesnt even attempt to contact me?

LittleDutchy

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 12:33 pm
BUMP

He was on 2 hours ago, looks like you're right. Sad

petpred

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Why me?

I was just reading all the **** succesful trades on this **** thread. NOW WHY THE **** DID HE DECIDED TO **** ME OVER? I DONT UNDERSTAND, HE TRADED WITH A BUNCH OF OTHER PEOPLE THEN BOOM, LETS **** PRED OVER EH?

LittleDutchy

Rank 0
PostedDec 31, 2012 2:50 am
BUMP

LittleDutchy

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2013 6:41 am

Re: Why me?

Fenix.01 wrote:
petpred wrote:
I was just reading all the **** succesful trades on this **** thread. NOW WHY THE **** DID HE DECIDED TO **** ME OVER? I DONT UNDERSTAND, HE TRADED WITH A BUNCH OF OTHER PEOPLE THEN BOOM, LETS **** PRED OVER EH?  

Bro, it is just him "trading" with himself. That is how people get their "rep"....  

Yeah kid, there's only one problem. I don't even know the OP. Very Happy

Misered

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2013 12:39 pm
Bump because this dude is a thief. His new account is - http://www.aeriagames.com/user/Boltastic