Author Message

Adesigns

Rank 0
Adesigns
Joined
15 Dec 2012
Posts
49
Location
Spain
PostedDec 28, 2012 9:10 am
time until January 31?
I will try to see what I can do ^^
Advertisement

sealol

Rank 0
sealol
Joined
22 Aug 2008
Posts
22
Location
antwerp Belgium
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:00 am
female or male? and does it have to carry a weapon? cuz i'm not good in weapons :/

itchago

Rank 2
itchago
Joined
05 Sep 2009
Posts
731
Location
United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:21 am
sealol wrote:
female or male? and does it have to carry a weapon? cuz i'm not good in weapons :/  

My toons are male , but it doesnt matter you can do either. Like i said it doesnt even have to be anything pertaining to Shaiya.

Kolten92

Rank 2
Kolten92
Joined
07 Dec 2011
Posts
512
Location
Scottsbluff, Nebraska United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 7:34 pm
Ninniachel wrote:
Have fun with this. I can not sketch for my life  


lol yay!! something i can do Razz art school does pay out Smile

give me a little bit of time and ill draw something up for ya

itchago

Rank 2
itchago
Joined
05 Sep 2009
Posts
731
Location
United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 9:32 pm
Kolten92 wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:
Have fun with this. I can not sketch for my life  


lol yay!! something i can do Razz art school does pay out Smile

give me a little bit of time and ill draw something up for ya  


Huh? shouldnt you be leveling? You were yelling at me for slowing you down when you were trying to get to 71 Razz just kidding Very Happy

Kolten92

Rank 2
Kolten92
Joined
07 Dec 2011
Posts
512
Location
Scottsbluff, Nebraska United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:47 pm
itchago wrote:
Kolten92 wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:
Have fun with this. I can not sketch for my life  


lol yay!! something i can do Razz art school does pay out Smile

give me a little bit of time and ill draw something up for ya  


Huh? shouldnt you be leveling? You were yelling at me for slowing you down when you were trying to get to 71 Razz just kidding Very Happy  


lol what you mean?

and this is what i have now just to turn it into a siggy lol


itchago

Rank 2
itchago
Joined
05 Sep 2009
Posts
731
Location
United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:58 pm
[quote="Kolten92"]
itchago wrote:
Kolten92 wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:
Have fun with this. I can not sketch for my life  


lol yay!! something i can do Razz art school does pay out Smile

give me a little bit of time and ill draw something up for ya  


Huh? shouldnt you be leveling? You were yelling at me for slowing you down when you were trying to get to 71 Razz just kidding Very Happy  


lol what you mean?

and this is what i have now just to turn it into a siggy lol

you probably know me better by my other name Silver.Hawk. We were at the pirates lol

Kolten92

Rank 2
Kolten92
Joined
07 Dec 2011
Posts
512
Location
Scottsbluff, Nebraska United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 11:11 pm
ahhh i know you now lol and what do you think of the drawing?

itchago

Rank 2
itchago
Joined
05 Sep 2009
Posts
731
Location
United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 11:22 pm
Kolten92 wrote:
ahhh i know you now lol and what do you think of the drawing?  


Looks good, cant wait to see some more entries

Kolten92

Rank 2
Kolten92
Joined
07 Dec 2011
Posts
512
Location
Scottsbluff, Nebraska United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 11:23 pm
itchago wrote:
Kolten92 wrote:
ahhh i know you now lol and what do you think of the drawing?  


Looks good, cant wait to see some more entries  


nuuuu mines only one Razz so i get 10 OPs lol sucks that i have to turn it into a siggie....

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: