Author Message

blacknight3579

Rank 4
blacknight3579
Joined
16 Apr 2009
Posts
2161
Location
Were going to Candy Mountain!! Canada
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:57 am
can we please have some kind of post about enchant for 1-15 20-30 usign PLapisia? cause it will be deciding what i pick from EOM

Advertisement

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
Joined
24 Dec 2010
Posts
3328
Location
Canandaigua, New York United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 12:45 pm
DarkSakimaru wrote:
cobrashark13 wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:
iamnemesis wrote:
Include Lv8 lapis in this tier please. A lot of players complained about releasing Recreation Doubler but they moved on. I don't see why Lv8 lapis shouldn't be released. They give 55 stats, so there's no major difference between them and Lv7 lapis or the new dual lapis. Thanks.  

Theres a difference between them and lv6 which you will extract to link them.Or you will have lv 6's and 8's linked in ur gear?
And some of them link in helmets so you will extract helm lv1 and the stat diff will be 35.When you link all with 8's you will have a BIG advantage.  



That isnt a bad idea really. Make it so that you cannot have lvl 7 and lvl 8 of the same lapis in the same gear. so you could have craft 6/7 or craft 6/8 for 5 extra points. That really doesnt seem likely to happen tho.  

This will never happen.
And once 8's really do come in game OI will be worthless to farm because no1 from 80 pvp is going to need 6's anymore.OI is still the best way of farming even in ep6.Introducing Stat 8's in game will kill this for sure.And im pretty sure thats one of the reasons why so manny people were against introducing those.  


I agree to some extent, but disagree when it comes to OI becoming worthless. IF they ever do release the means to farm lvl 8 lapis, it would help ALL to have a more proficient means of reaching end-game, and this would help alleviate the OI camping some, at least for the short-term (in general) so that those that dont necessarily want their toons 70+ and want to stay in the lower zones can make these OI trips worth their while.

At the VERY LEAST, what I would like to see is an implementation to obtain the new dual level 5 lapis. To offer it as a reward in a quest is all well and good, but it becomes a tease when you can't obtain them any other way than to 1. either level another toon 70+ to get another 1, OR 2. farm your butt off in OI for hours/days to get 1, OR 3. get sick of farming and be forced to resort to buying AP in the higher costing tiers, which really in essence, guarantees you a chance at linking 1 (unless you can afford to PLH it).

The game and its means of essentially demanding (through the lack of farmable content) that you pay to win have more often than not put not only current AP buyers in a situation that straps their pocketbooks on a monthly basis, but also discourages those who don't buy AP or discontinued buying AP from ever reaching a happy medium in which they can build their toons to some form of competetive level.

What the game needs is support from AG to implement more farmable content and not make EVERYTHING AP-based or you will continue to have more people leave the game OR choose not to come back. There's my 2 cents, take it for what it's worth.

Superluken

Rank 0
Superluken
Joined
28 Jun 2009
Posts
47
Location
Belgium
PostedDec 28, 2012 2:13 pm
Maybe this has been discussed before, i didn't go through all pages of comments... so here it goes:

Is there any information on the special tier announced in the calendar on december 30?

Will it be a special bonus tier?

It's getting really close now, and i'd like to decide when to spend my money ap.

Sincerely,

Yphriele

anjelsmrti

Rank 0
anjelsmrti
Joined
13 Nov 2010
Posts
120
Location
Slovakia
PostedDec 28, 2012 2:19 pm
add FC please fury to light

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
Joined
22 Oct 2012
Posts
459
Location
United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 2:23 pm
anjelsmrti wrote:
add FC please fury to light  


Lol.

render

Rank 3
render
Joined
02 Jan 2007
Posts
1080
Location
United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:11 pm
blacknight3579 wrote:
can we please have some kind of post about enchant for 1-15 20-30 usign PLapisia? cause it will be deciding what i pick from EOM  



As stated by the GM Service Guide: "GM enchantments cannot exceed [17] if it is level 30 or below, or [20] if it is level 31 or above. This rule ONLY applies to GM Enchantments. In-game enchantments can go up to [20] regardless of level. "

GM Service Guide

bjw123456789

Rank 4
Joined
10 Aug 2009
Posts
1810
Location
United States
PostedDec 28, 2012 4:37 pm
7k bonus tier is still crap =.=

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
Joined
19 Nov 2011
Posts
4348
Location
London, Sylhet, Bangladesh
PostedDec 28, 2012 4:37 pm
render wrote:
blacknight3579 wrote:
can we please have some kind of post about enchant for 1-15 20-30 usign PLapisia? cause it will be deciding what i pick from EOM  



As stated by the GM Service Guide: "GM enchantments cannot exceed [17] if it is level 30 or below, or [20] if it is level 31 or above. This rule ONLY applies to GM Enchantments. In-game enchantments can go up to [20] regardless of level. "

GM Service Guide  



so which means perfect lapisias allow us to get 30 below to 20 right?

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
Joined
03 Dec 2007
Posts
2833
Location
Croatia
PostedDec 28, 2012 5:17 pm
NGBanHammer wrote:
render wrote:
blacknight3579 wrote:
can we please have some kind of post about enchant for 1-15 20-30 usign PLapisia? cause it will be deciding what i pick from EOM  



As stated by the GM Service Guide: "GM enchantments cannot exceed [17] if it is level 30 or below, or [20] if it is level 31 or above. This rule ONLY applies to GM Enchantments. In-game enchantments can go up to [20] regardless of level. "

GM Service Guide  



so which means perfect lapisias allow us to get 30 below to 20 right?  

Thats what he said lol

And seriously?Put the +1 max 20 in lower tier >.>

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
Joined
19 Nov 2011
Posts
4348
Location
London, Sylhet, Bangladesh
PostedDec 28, 2012 5:20 pm
DarkSakimaru wrote:
NGBanHammer wrote:
render wrote:
blacknight3579 wrote:
can we please have some kind of post about enchant for 1-15 20-30 usign PLapisia? cause it will be deciding what i pick from EOM  



As stated by the GM Service Guide: "GM enchantments cannot exceed [17] if it is level 30 or below, or [20] if it is level 31 or above. This rule ONLY applies to GM Enchantments. In-game enchantments can go up to [20] regardless of level. "

GM Service Guide  



so which means perfect lapisias allow us to get 30 below to 20 right?  

Thats what he said lol

And seriously?Put the +1 max 20 in lower tier >.>  


nothing wrong to get that baby step confirmation Very Happy

i already knew u can enchant passed 17 by simply reading the enchantment rules Razz

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: