aurorasoltice

GameSage: Eden Eternal
aurorasoltice
PostedDec 21, 2012 1:14 am

arena time :D

Hi there. As a lot of us know, arena and tw time (also naming) got all messed up when we were first introduced with 10v10. At that time it was stated that things would be fixed within 3 weeks. True we got tw time back but not arena time, not tw naming too.

I'd like to suggest us getting old arena time back. I dont remember the exact time but i remember we used to have arena in the morning and my evening (mind you i live in GMT+7, which is 12 hours ahead of est time, and 15 hours ahead of pst) however now the server only have arena in the morning my time, unstoppably even. If i'm not wrong 7 pm est-10 pm est for 3v3, then 10 pm to 12 pm est for MBA, then 12-1.30 am pst for another 3v3. But nothing after that until another 12 hours or more? I'm not quite sure. But isnt that a bit odd already? I'd like to suggest more diversity for arena time, which is how it was before 10v10 was introduced, or add new slot within those 'blank' 12 hours, or even better make it 24 hours arena like how it was in the beginning again.

I sent a ticket about this and in the reply i was told to post in this thread as well since the developer tends to check forum from time to time, and they might take it into consideration. So please, can you do anything about this? Tbh i cant really do arena in weekdays because all of them opens during my sleep/work time. Especially since the developer live somewhere around my timezone so they should know how bad the timing is for asians spesifically. A blank 12 hours is like half a day, kinda weird isnt it?

Thanks for reading Very Happy

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

joer13

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2012 2:46 am
Agreed to everything stated above.

24 hour Arena Time should be implemented such as this schedule:

2 hr 3v3 : 2 hr MBA : 1 hr 10v10 x 1 Repeating Cycle for 24 hours.

Well, of course, there should be some variability with the schedule but 24 hour Arena won't hurt anyone and actually improve the gaming experience of all players. 24 Arena enable players to gather precious class tokens and honor stars for their Arena gears and sets.

Other arena issues should be addressed such as AFKers, random disconnections etc.

codenamespero

Rank 0
codenamespero
PostedDec 22, 2012 4:58 am
They really need 24-hr arena and cycle between arena every hour....

For me, my playtime is hardly on arena time so it's hard to farm war stone....

RayAles

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 7:38 am
A 24-hour arena would benefit all players globally. Perhaps even increasing the number of people who play EE ... you know maybe Very Happy.

It'd also mean that the top players of 3v3 wouldnt be so based on your location and availability to play at arena times

achmirr

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 2:22 pm
I agree! There are more players that enjoy pvp more than killing mobs non-stop but they can't do pvp because they always miss arena times. When OB started hundreds of player left Eden Eternal after a few days because there was no pvp at all. Now there is pvp, but very poor. Bettlefields are really boring, if u are below lv 50 or 60 there's no point to even participate and those arenas are like twice a day at times where 50% of players are still sleeping or are at work. I really like this game, but lackness of pvp really pisses me off.

The best pvp system that comes to my mind right now is the one from Iris Online(closed).
Battlefields were every 30 mins. There were CTF and TDM matches.
Just see the video(CTF): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_Q-5w9Kysk
(TDM) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3m1GbX2FTc

Frequent pvp battles would significantly improve our gameplay.
We can't grind mobs and quests for hours... we need some serious diversity to really enjoy the game.

Hope some dev reads that. I won't stop complaining about PvP till it's improved.
Ticket once a week sounds nice ;d