foy555

Rank 3
foy555
PostedDec 28, 2012 11:03 am
its not that lights have got [16] gears its just the xmass acc.....they will get removed soon xD lets all wait for the patch to be removed b4 quiting.

Advertisement

.LittleLady.

Rank 5
.LittleLady.
PostedDec 28, 2012 11:06 am
foy555 wrote:
its not that lights have got [16] gears its just the xmass acc.....they will get removed soon xD lets all wait for the patch to be removed b4 quiting.  
Asuna its more abt the fact that AGE fked up ,like they did on rest of theyr servers more then noss and teh way of pvp of each faction, for teh sake of money .

Eaton08

Rank 1
Eaton08
PostedDec 28, 2012 11:26 am
.LittleLady. wrote:
foy555 wrote:
Asuna its more abt the fact that AGE fked up ,like they did on rest of theyr servers more then noss and teh way of pvp of each faction, for teh sake of money .  

I'm hardly pleased with what aeria did either, but they have semi kept their word. They didn't implement GM enchants, GMs have nothing to do with perfect lapisia unless it goes wrong (I won't turn into that road). The nos subject was a player rule, so that's a touchy subject, some do, some don't, that's how it is.

Speaking of nos, why does it seem like an attempt to over rule the anarchy kind of action? Like.. "Oh well new perfect lapisia? Let's all nos and ruin pvp" <--- like that it seems o.o

foy555

Rank 3
foy555
PostedDec 28, 2012 1:35 pm
.LittleLady. wrote:
foy555 wrote:

noss has always been in game and its a part of shaiya (esp 1-15) there were lot of perm nossers in ep3 and at that time they were pretty unkillable too. I can see the problem with the perfect lapisia and how it has/will f*** pvp for non ap buyers but i guess theres nothing we can about that. Also about the rest of the aspects of the patch....i like it, it added a different flavor to pvp with the trolls (i wants a permanent 1-30 pvp boss so bad!) that and everything and maybe the acc dose make some toons godlike but they are only here for abit so lets just have some fun xD

a litttle tired so some of the stuff i write wont make sense sry xx

ViiRU5

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 12:17 pm
Hey ppl, orbz/ORB .orbital. etc here.. dropped my noble light short sword today in pvp. Yes i know my own fault and not QQing. It seems that while i was over on the light side asking if anyone had it,Rohied realised he had it and didnt realise it was mine. He asked about it and someone named Osin said it was his and was given it.
ive been trying to contact him with no success so far. also been asking in trade without success. If anyone knows him/her i would appreciate it if they could let him know its mine and i would very much like it returned. It was [8] enchanted and linked myst 5....

Cheers

Orb

Eaton08

Rank 1
Eaton08
PostedDec 29, 2012 1:30 pm
ViiRU5 wrote:
Hey ppl, orbz/ORB .orbital. etc here.. dropped my noble light short sword today in pvp. Yes i know my own fault and not QQing. It seems that while i was over on the light side asking if anyone had it,Rohied realised he had it and didnt realise it was mine. He asked about it and someone named Osin said it was his and was given it.
ive been trying to contact him with no success so far. also been asking in trade without success. If anyone knows him/her i would appreciate it if they could let him know its mine and i would very much like it returned. It was [8] enchanted and linked myst 5....

Cheers

Orb  

Good luck on finding your weapon, kinda sad that people think it's ok to just take things that clearly aren't there's, even if nobody knows the owner :/

qldragon

Rank 3
qldragon
PostedDec 29, 2012 8:13 pm
wow that sux I thought Osin is better than that o.0

cruzer11

Rank 2
cruzer11
PostedDec 30, 2012 3:47 pm
qldragon wrote:
wow that sux I thought Osin is better than that o.0  

Give it back Osin Evil or Very Mad

Dangit' you best not have left Evil or Very Mad

Kolsuma

Rank 0
Kolsuma
PostedJan 01, 2013 9:39 am
happy new year 1-15

LostKhaos

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2013 2:21 pm

Zayis says Hi :D

Hello Everbody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy so everyone knows Zayis is officially out of the 15 zone and being lazy staying at lvl32 lol was fun while it lasted.