Demonizer72

Rank 0
Demonizer72
PostedDec 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Inactivity Bans

A little enlightenment please
Ok it's happened to me 2 months in a row now and i know i logged onto my accts last month i would like a little public explaination to the community over this, i'm not discussing my ban i'm asking if there have been changes in the inactivity time frame that has not been updated in the tos? Im sure others are bewildered as i am over this and this below is the current tos rules on inactivity

Your User ID may be deactivated if you do not use it within six months after the date that it was created or for any continuous period of six months after creation. If you do not use your User ID for six or more months, it may be removed and deleted by the Website administrator at their sole discretion. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you by e-mail before we delete your User ID. If you advise us within five days of the notice that you want to keep your User ID active, we will not delete it. If you do not so notify us, your User ID will be permanently deleted, along with your User ID records, ranks and service information.
Advertisement

k4gami

Rank 0
k4gami
PostedDec 27, 2012 7:37 pm
I got my alt account banned 3 weeks ago and I got it unbanned do "Inactivity Banned". What so funny is I'm always login almost everyday.

Now I got my main banned yesterday too do "Inactivity Banned", what's funny is I'm always playing almost everyday.

It's so hilarious they wont explain why or bother to explained which part is "inactive"? and keep asking confirming my account ID again and again without even bother to answer my question.

Took me like a week to keep answering the **** RT and they keep asking same question again and again, they dont even bother to read the RT.

I might considered quit the game, It's not even a month they banned my account now they already banned my account for the same ridiculous reason.

Please do check their last login date before you started to randomly banned people, this things never even happened/occurred before for the pass 2 years nor even I heard people got banned for "Inactivity" this stuff just keep coming out for the pass few months.

Please Fix this and don't start randomly banned people with outrageous reasons. If something wrong with the program or your new implement system please do fixed it and don't started to make an excuses.

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:04 am
More than "inactivity" the recent suspensions seem bound to security measures for high risk account: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1821971 (both your cases seem compatible with the date of this "standard system sweep for high-risk markers on all Aeria accounts" on 30 November 2012.

I have no idea what are these "markers" Aeria uses to identify high risk accounts, inactivity is probably a parameter taken in consideration, but it is evident it is not the only one.

IStoreCponLvl1

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 11:53 am

Re: Inactivity Bans

A little enlightenment please
Demonizer72 wrote:
Ok it's happened to me 2 months in a row now and i know i logged onto my accts last month i would like a little public explaination to the community over this, i'm not discussing my ban i'm asking if there have been changes in the inactivity time frame that has not been updated in the tos? Im sure others are bewildered as i am over this and this below is the current tos rules on inactivity

Your User ID may be deactivated if you do not use it within six months after the date that it was created or for any continuous period of six months after creation. If you do not use your User ID for six or more months, it may be removed and deleted by the Website administrator at their sole discretion. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you by e-mail before we delete your User ID. If you advise us within five days of the notice that you want to keep your User ID active, we will not delete it. If you do not so notify us, your User ID will be permanently deleted, along with your User ID records, ranks and service information.  

Simple solution just buy more ap else they will send you that stupid response where they can't think of any words "any further inquires will be considered spam and result in more bans"