Advertisement

caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
PostedDec 28, 2012 12:08 am
Comfeh wrote:
xumbinhu123 wrote:
Well you are not trusted at all...
Get some1 here that can vouch you with more than 250 posts, and i will take my word back.
Enough of scams on this community...  

i didn't know you are the guy who tells who is trusted and who is not. I don't need your "word" i couldn't careless to be honest nobody has to trade me if they don't want to. And since when did post count mean someone is trusted? i could go and sam to get 250post is if i wanted to would that make me trusted? didn't think so.  

Hey bud I don't mean this in a rude way but your bein a bit of a dck? Xum has a point, the more posts you have the more reputation you have in the line, and we could just see if you spammed to get your posts. And a word of advice, if you get people to vouch that you are trusted then more people would be willing to trade. Also being nice to people will help you make friends, you should try it sometime.

dahemkiller18

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
dahemkiller18
PostedDec 28, 2012 1:14 am
i have rT psg but u go AFirst i want ur Gold desp

Quote.

Rank 1
Quote.
PostedDec 28, 2012 1:46 am
Comfeh wrote:
xumbinhu123 wrote:
Get some1 here that can vouch you with more than 250 posts, and i will take my word back.

i didn't know you are the guy who tells who is trusted and who is not. I don't need your "word" i couldn't careless to be honest nobody has to trade me if they don't want to. And since when did post count mean someone is trusted? i could go and sam to get 250post is if i wanted to would that make me trusted? didn't think so.  

Please don't take this the wrong way, with the recent incidents with players scamming the community wants some sort of "security" and would much rather a person who is better/well known and can be trusted to complete a successful transaction. If i were you i would not get flustered about what the fellow players are saying, if you can show them proof that you can be a trusted person then I'm sure everyone will gladly trade you. If you cannot then perhaps you should go first with some of the more trusted players like xumbinhu123 or dahem.
Your account was created today and thus has little credibility, simply saying i am an admin from USFU does not give you the credibility as a trusted trader.
I hope you can understand this from the communities perspective and i wish you successful transactions.

Eat a cookie ^^.

Comfeh

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 2:09 am
Quote. wrote:
Comfeh wrote:
xumbinhu123 wrote:

Please don't take this the wrong way, with the recent incidents with players scamming the community wants some sort of "security" and would much rather a person who is better/well known and can be trusted to complete a successful transaction. If i were you i would not get flustered about what the fellow players are saying, if you can show them proof that you can be a trusted person then I'm sure everyone will gladly trade you. If you cannot then perhaps you should go first with some of the more trusted players like xumbinhu123 or dahem.
Your account was created today and thus has little credibility, simply saying i am an admin from USFU does not give you the credibility as a trusted trader.
I hope you can understand this from the communities perspective and i wish you successful transactions.  

o-O
im not a usfu admin i just forum ther not here lmfao

caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
PostedDec 28, 2012 2:17 am
Comfeh wrote:
Quote. wrote:
Comfeh wrote:
xumbinhu123 wrote:

o-O
im not a usfu admin i just forum ther not here lmfao  

What he's saying is that your saying that you are "trusted" or you forum there doesn't really matter to what happens here, big difference.

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
PostedDec 28, 2012 5:59 am
Comfeh wrote:
xumbinhu123 wrote:

Well so guess what?
You are not going to get any one to trade with you, stupid scammer.

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update

Blazin_Snipe

Rank 0
Blazin_Snipe
PostedDec 28, 2012 9:46 am

Re: Comfy's WB SHOP

Comfeh wrote:
Hey this is going to be my official WB Shop.
I'm pretty trusted by a couple members, but if you don't trust me DON'T trade me.
I'm not going first to prevent scams.

GUNS I'M WILLING TO TRADE FOR AP(Usually because i have doubles)
-GOLD AK 74(Newest one)

GUNS I'M WILLING TO TRADE FOR OTHER WB
-Red Tiger AK74
-GOLD Ak74
-GOLD PSG
-CAMO AK74
-GOLD DESP

GUNS THAT I'M LOOKING FOR
-ANY M4(except Camo((Cause i already have) and Raptor(Cause i hate it))
-Red Tiger PSG

If your interested in trading/buying add me on xf or pm me here

xf: Comfi  

Trading is ok but when you say BUYING that's a no no agensts the TOS so be carefully on what you say

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:33 am

Re: Comfy's WB SHOP

Blazin_Snipe wrote:
Comfeh wrote:
Hey this is going to be my official WB Shop.
I'm pretty trusted by a couple members, but if you don't trust me DON'T trade me.
I'm not going first to prevent scams.

GUNS I'M WILLING TO TRADE FOR AP(Usually because i have doubles)
-GOLD AK 74(Newest one)

GUNS I'M WILLING TO TRADE FOR OTHER WB
-Red Tiger AK74
-GOLD Ak74
-GOLD PSG
-CAMO AK74
-GOLD DESP

GUNS THAT I'M LOOKING FOR
-ANY M4(except Camo((Cause i already have) and Raptor(Cause i hate it))
-Red Tiger PSG

If your interested in trading/buying add me on xf or pm me here

xf: Comfi  

Trading is ok but when you say BUYING that's a no no agensts the TOS so be carefully on what you say  

It says nothing about buying?