DaddyoDX

Rank 0
PostedNov 09, 2012 2:52 pm

game load problem

for the past 2 days the load prgress is hanging up on the first file load. gets to about 95% then just sits there.

anyone else experiencing this?

Advertisement

TreesRdank

Rank 0
TreesRdank
The snowy city Loyalton Calif. United States
PostedDec 27, 2012 2:56 pm

Re: game load problem

DaddyoDX wrote:
for the past 2 days the load prgress is hanging up on the first file load. gets to about 95% then just sits there.

anyone else experiencing this?  

Yes my google chrome or firefox dont work for Golden Age and my internet explore comes up with weird glitch notifications.My browser,Flashplayer and windows are up to date,browsers and flashplayers cache are cleared,antivirus is working and on..google chrome version gets stuck at pyrmid loading screen about 95% loded like you said daddy.Me and a Gm, i think it was equinox made sure of all the above and we wernet able to find a solution.May be a problem with windows vista on my lap top not sure tho.I thank Equinox for the help tring...(-: Anyone else experincing this please let me know.

TreesRdank

Rank 0
TreesRdank
The snowy city Loyalton Calif. United States
PostedDec 27, 2012 3:12 pm

The internet explore glitch

glitch
A adobe window pops up and stops the game and says some type of error and to continue close or x out i can continue playing after i x out of it but somtimes it starts doing it alot!! Its up to date and cache is cleared so idk....Mabye ill try to reload a copy of internet explorer....(-: