Author Message

broken415

Rank 4
broken415
Joined
13 Mar 2011
Posts
2426
Location
United States
PostedDec 26, 2012 8:20 pm
sdsdssdsds wrote:
JoshBoi1997 wrote:
hi i have a problem i need stuff to my levelng up i i wnt go to g12 r12 some day , i just happy in this aeriagames, ^^  


Please post in detail what game you're having the issue with, so that someone may further assist you.  


im pretty sure the game he is referring to is 12sky2

Retired
Advertisement

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
Joined
09 Aug 2011
Posts
1810
Location
Aeria Games, CA United States
PostedDec 27, 2012 9:54 am
well the loot box is a good way to get free stuff! Keep checking back regularly for free items Smile

Gwynn59

Rank 0
Joined
09 Feb 2013
Posts
7
Location
United States
PostedFeb 25, 2013 4:40 pm
I can log on and get the loot box. Got some neat items. My problem is that I have no idea where the heck they are. A bank is mentioned yet I have not come across any bank in the game yet. So where exactly do I go to get all the cool things I have redeemed from the loot box?

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
Joined
09 Aug 2011
Posts
1810
Location
Aeria Games, CA United States
PostedFeb 25, 2013 5:05 pm
Gwynn59 wrote:
I can log on and get the loot box. Got some neat items. My problem is that I have no idea where the heck they are. A bank is mentioned yet I have not come across any bank in the game yet. So where exactly do I go to get all the cool things I have redeemed from the loot box?  


What game?

Gwynn59

Rank 0
Joined
09 Feb 2013
Posts
7
Location
United States
PostedFeb 26, 2013 12:33 pm
Eh...sorry about that...forgot that this was not a game specific thread. The game is Shaiya.

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
Joined
09 Aug 2011
Posts
1810
Location
Aeria Games, CA United States
PostedFeb 26, 2013 12:50 pm
Gwynn59 wrote:
Eh...sorry about that...forgot that this was not a game specific thread. The game is Shaiya.  


Ah ok. You need to find a bank teller npc and claim your items from them.

Gwynn59

Rank 0
Joined
09 Feb 2013
Posts
7
Location
United States
PostedFeb 26, 2013 6:06 pm
Hmm...ok. Any idea where I am supposed to find one of those? There isn't a lot of information out there regarding the nuances of this game. Not even a specific forum for Shaiya questions as opposed to the rest of the games. Confused

GMTurlas

GameMaster: USA
GMTurlas
Joined
18 Jul 2011
Posts
657
Location
United States
PostedFeb 26, 2013 6:14 pm
Gwynn59 wrote:
Hmm...ok. Any idea where I am supposed to find one of those? There isn't a lot of information out there regarding the nuances of this game. Not even a specific forum for Shaiya questions as opposed to the rest of the games. Confused  


Bank tellers can be found in the Auction House, and in most towns. There are usually other players standing around them. If you need a specific one pointed out, send me a PM and I'll try to find one near you.

Gwynn59

Rank 0
Joined
09 Feb 2013
Posts
7
Location
United States
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:14 pm
Well that is good to know. It would really be nice if we could see more specific information for Shaiya in the future to eliminate a lot of the confusion. There are things that need explaining that there are no explanations for and that makes it difficult to enjoy the full enhancement of the game. Thanks for your help!
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: